Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Have to pass. So anything with a bunch of colors I recommend reading over and to help make sure your colors are set up to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines even for HTML games due to how people can have a hard time with the colors.

Also would remove the Male Pro tag as that seems not to be the case.
There is a version with "No Colored Text" in the extras of the OP and the male protagonist thing is a site rule when a male protagonist is playable, which is the case in the multiple protagonist section so the tag is mandatory.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
There is a version with "No Colored Text" in the extras of the OP and the male protagonist thing is a site rule when a male protagonist is playable, which is the case in the multiple protagonist section so the tag is mandatory.
But there is no male protogonist from the start and we "only" play as the female character?

I like the concept but I don't like to play as a female. If I can play as a male, I might try this.

• Hey there
Reactions: radohak

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
But there is no male protogonist from the start and we "only" play as the female character?

I like the concept but I don't like to play as a female. If I can play as a male, I might try this.
I understand if this game isn't right for you. We all have preferences and this game is really aimed at immersion so it is completely understandable if you need a male character in your games.

Sadly there is currently no full male protagonist playthrough yet but there is an optional male protagonist (Lucien) in the "Multiple Protagonist" section that you can access after the first day. There is a screenshot for it in the OP which I will link here.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
I understand if this game isn't right for you. We all have preferences and this game is really aimed at immersion so it is completely understandable if you need a male character in your games.

Sadly there is currently no full male protagonist playthrough yet but there is an optional male protagonist (Lucien) in the "Multiple Protagonist" section that you can access after the first day. There is a screenshot for it in the OP which I will link here.
So start as a female and transform or make a new character? What's the story reason for becoming male if you start as a female?

Does not take away that site would help you long term. Some of the color choices even in your screenshots are hard on the eyes. That's all I am trying to say to help the audience you are trying to reach. For example in the screenshot here the bight purple is hard on the background of the red and black. Same with the red and blue neons as choices.

So if you like colors but can't read them well due to eyesight issues you don't want to tell people to go play a no-colored text and miss out on something they want to see.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So start as a female and transform or make a new character? What's the story reason for becoming male if you start as a female?
It is a multiple protagonist section so it allows the player to play as someone other then the main character to see a set of events from their perspective. It even allows the player to make some choices that will alter future events. :giggle:

Does not take away that site would help you long term. Some of the color choices even in your screenshots are hard on the eyes. That's all I am trying to say to help the audience you are trying to reach. For example in the screenshot here the bight purple is hard on the background of the red and black. Same with the red and blue neons as choices.

So if you like colors but can't read them well due to eyesight issues you don't want to tell people to go play a no-colored text and miss out on something they want to see.
I understand what you are trying to say but I am quite happy with the colors as they are but I will still continue to make colorless version for those who don't like them. :)

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Can someone explain in small dumb baby terms what I need to do to enable the firefox console on this game? My initial search-fu in the thread comes up with a whole lot of 'the anticheat's gone' and not a whole lot else.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
New Thea story/Romance with multiple paths. (Friend, Rival or Lover.)
- Continuation of the Whore Rumor storyline with multiple paths. (Friend path and Whore path with differences, depending on your earlier choices.)
How to get these paths?

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
what I need to do to enable the firefox console
Not exactly sure what You mean... However, if you ask, how to get the console? Then simply find the dev tools of the browser, or press it's shortcut. (which is by default: Control + Shift + I)
But i'm not sure if i understand this one, well enough.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Will there ever be a full male protagonist playthrough? I have been visiting the thread every now and then to see if its implemented or not. Otherwise i will just put the thread on ignore

Reactions: ppoppp

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I can't get 0.2.9 to launch for some reason.
Edit: Never mind. I guess I can't launch it with Chrome. Finally Edge gets some use outside of downloading Chrome.
Does anyone have cheat codes to share? I don't have $50 to spend every month.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Are the sex scenes Gameonly? because I see here a fantasy setting and in the screenshot a scene by a pool, that somehow does not fit together.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Will there ever be a full male protagonist playthrough? I have been visiting the thread every now and then to see if its implemented or not. Otherwise i will just put the thread on ignore
Damn, your frontpage has to be a mess. Do you set to ignore every game that doesn't fit your fapping pattern or only those in witch you threat developer with ignore if he doesn't cater to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: XxBlue_DemonxX

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Are the sex scenes Gameonly? because I see here a fantasy setting and in the screenshot a scene by a pool, that somehow does not fit together.
Turning ON the images in game is an option with a message "Might break immersion"

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Damn, your frontpage has to be a mess. Do you set to ignore every game that doesn't fit your fapping pattern or only those in witch you threat developer with ignore if he doesn't cater to you?
Threatening? Its not a threat... or do i have to play everything even those games which have elements that dont interest me?

Its simple, i get to choose what i play, and i read a long time ago that the Dev said a full protagonist male route was a possibility (or so i understood) so i come to check when i see the game is updated, but i wanted to make sure if its still a possibility or not.

Dont know where you see the threat

Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for the update,

OK here some bugs i have found on the online version
- with the path where Eilen die at start, first dialog with Rhea have some errors (misplaced closing tags)
- after going back from the village, controlled by mercenaries, during the day off, at Rowan shop it's possible to buy the 2 prostitution path dresses (Patreon exclusives). That said, even bought this dresses are not available in the tent.
- (alternately i do no see the new 0.2.9 content on the online version, tmaybe it's not updated ?e)

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes