Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know about those kinds of patches or Patreon's stance on it, but I do try not to bite the hand that feeds so I'm always very cautious about those things. :(

Anyway, I really am happy that you like the game. I always try to keep things very immersive with some very interesting npcs for the player to meet and maybe fall in love with. :giggle:

The only problem with that, is how important the family is to the story, especially the whole intro with the mother and how much of an impact that it left on the player and her sister. It is one of the major things that brought them together.
That's perfectly understandable. Shame though, sounds like we're missing out on quality stuff!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok so Im not gonna read 33 pages to see if its answered elsewhere but why is there a 'male protag' tag on this if the description flat out says you play as a girl? I assume theres some jumping around? And how much of the game is playable as male?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
il play once u can do magic without being a vamp
The way the lore goes here, is the only humans that have magic are those possessed or in service to powerful demons so there will be very few. Also the vampire content is tied to the story which is really close to where the story currently ends, so you won't need to wait too much longer to gain access to it. :)

Gotta ask, how does this game have the label 'male protagonist' when the synopsis indicates "you play as a young woman"? There's a multiple protag label, but with the synopsis' wording, it feels more like recruitment/party member thing.

Edit: Seems dev even said it wasn't male protag in the first page

So I guess the game has changed since then, but the synopsis never got update?
ok so Im not gonna read 33 pages to see if its answered elsewhere but why is there a 'male protag' tag on this if the description flat out says you play as a girl? I assume theres some jumping around? And how much of the game is playable as male?
The Male Protagonist tag is only here because of a site rule, stating that all games with Male Protagonist sections, even if optional, must have that tag. There is an optional Male Protagonist section after the first day if you enable the "Multiple Protagonist" option in the game's settings so that is the only reason why it is there. I don't have that tag on my itch page because it is not a rule there.

Reactions: ddf and Yamemai
Jul 19, 2020
I seem to recall that you had written a bunch between the MC and the sister but had to pull it due to Patreon. Do you have any plans to gather that into a patch like some Devs do, or have you canned the entire idea for being too cumbersome?
I don't know about those kinds of patches or Patreon's stance on it, but I do try not to bite the hand that feeds so I'm always very cautious about those things. :(

Anyway, I really am happy that you like the game. I always try to keep things very immersive with some very interesting npcs for the player to meet and maybe fall in love with. :giggle:

Aw, I just started and went a couple hours in and I was so sure there was going to be something with Elin. That's kind of knocked the wind out of my sails now :<

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Hello, the game looks great even though I'm only at the beginning. I wanted to know if it was normal that I didn't see the pictures? Is the problem with me?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I unescaped the encoded twine content in the html file and dug around the code a bit. If you want to enable right-clicking (in Chrome) just hit ctrl+shift+i to open the dev console, then pick "Elements" at the top, then go to "Event listeners" and remove the context menu eventlistener.
Haven't seen anyone else doing that, and I like being able to manually check event trigger conditions. Like, I can still do that by unescaping it and writing it somewhere I can read it, but that takes extra work.

Edit: the fact that the non-game code parts are also just unformatted blocks bothers me. I had to install an entire sublime text package just to format it!
Warning! ^^Those people are a Hackers!^^ Warning!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
The Male Protagonist tag is only here because of a site rule, stating that all games with Male Protagonist sections, even if optional, must have that tag. There is an optional Male Protagonist section after the first day if you enable the "Multiple Protagonist" option in the game's settings so that is the only reason why it is there. I don't have that tag on my itch page because it is not a rule there.
cool thanks, not for me then despite a lot of bits I love. Good luck with it

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
the dress is sold by the "shady person " outside the inn and it is not Patreon only as the other 2
View attachment 1418262
Anyway, that Prostitution storyline is tied to the Cherlese inn. All you need to do is chat with "Lovely" waitress there then the owner will eventually offer you a job (No Prostitution Outfit Required). It is basically a waitress job but many patrons of the inn, give you tons of propositions because of the other waitress Monika, setting their expectations. You then get to work alongside the owner's "finest waitress" in a very goofy side story filled with gold making, sexy times. ;)
Did anyone manage to get this dress? I followed this guide by repeatedly go back to work in the inn 3 times picking all combination of choices. The dress is still not buyable.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Did anyone manage to get this dress? I followed this guide by repeatedly go back to work in the inn 3 times picking all combination of choices. The dress is still not buyable.
I missed the part of discussion and might be wrong on something, but:
- There is a prostitution activity in the inn, it doesn't require or provide any dress;
- There is an small extra prostitution quest line with that shady person; you can probably get the special dress after that.
- Those quests/activities are not connected.

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
The dress talked about is only buyable after completing the prostitution storyline which is only available in the $10 patreon version of the game and above. You can pretty much ignore the stores so far from what I remember, it's all placeholders and patreon ads.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The dress talked about is only buyable after completing the prostitution storyline which is only available in the $10 patreon version of the game and above. You can pretty much ignore the stores so far from what I remember, it's all placeholders and patreon ads.
So the guy outside the Inn prostitution quest isn't public?

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes