3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM scene replay (label) mod -- its my first attempt on scene replay - someone may test it :p

Download (1).png Download.png

(i think i got em all - without the extra ofc )

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

if it works i update it if the extra content is available

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
YES! Another update! I love this game! I don't know why exactly. This game is silly, it's unrealistic, but I really like it. I just hate that the updates are pretty short.

Also, whoever controls this thread, can you PLEASE remove the Swinging tag? There is literally zero scenes in which the MC shares his women with others. Threesomes do NOT equate Swinging. Also, it's typically done when sharing with DUDES. Thank you! This has been my third reminder on this thread. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure why that's in there, there aren't any other couples in the game that you swap partners with and i'm pretty sure the MC is the only one banging any girls
well that gangster bangs mc's stepmother but since we don't touch her with 10 foot pole it doesn't matter. mc's friend what's his name has some interest towards his mommy but still no any sharing so far but we are willing to share stepmother and -sisters with some bums.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
well that gangster bangs mc's stepmother but since we don't touch her with 10 foot pole it doesn't matter. mc's friend what's his name has some interest towards his mommy but still no any sharing so far but we are willing to share stepmother and -sisters with some bums.
right swinging is swapping partners, pretty sure that doesn't happen and having another dude have sex with a LI is sharing. Maybe the cousin and her friend are a couple? and the sex with them is swinging i don't know seems like a stretch

Reactions: Larry2000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right swinging is swapping partners, pretty sure that doesn't happen and having another dude have sex with a LI is sharing. Maybe the cousin and her friend are a couple? and the sex with them is swinging i don't know seems like a stretch
unless 3some with gf and that nurse or other girl is counted then safe to say no swings or shars.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I know this question has been asked a lot, but I haven't seen a definitive answer so sorry.
Where's the extra content?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
not sure why that's in there, there aren't any other couples in the game that you swap partners with and i'm pretty sure the MC is the only one banging any girls
Well the MC does have a Male (friend) so I can see it heading towards that not sure though.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Just started this VN, so... MC gets on plane "oooo pretty girl" MC:"hi i'm x" pretty girl: "hi i'm Maddie, will you fuck me in the toilet" .

I assume i am not going to be getting a slow burn story line :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well not the sisters anymore, but stepmoma yes.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes