3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I am not sure Maddie just seems to get off on seeing the MC with other women.
jupp seems so and because of this im no longer interested in the game it reminds me of another game i played a while ago the mc´s girlfriend bothered him constantly how nice it would be if he bangs this girl or that girl... but there you actually had the choice to decline the bullshit (only downside you could not get the good ending) which didnt bother me cause i was not forced in scenes with characters i disliked if the def thinks it is neccecary for the protag to bang around random just to get further in the story its just bad game design and a way to attract patreons (but mostly one the ones who skip through a game to see the lewds -,-)
from a financial standpoint a good decison but does it make the game better hmm i think players who like a good story more then a mindless fuckfest are a rare case so we will have to stick with garbage like this (sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but damn im fed up with forced contend wich ruined somehting what could otherwise be a decent or even good game)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
jupp seems so and because of this im no longer interested in the game it reminds me of another game i played a while ago the mc´s girlfriend bothered him constantly how nice it would be if he bangs this girl or that girl... but there you actually had the choice to decline the bullshit (only downside you could not get the good ending) which didnt bother me cause i was not forced in scenes with characters i disliked if the def thinks it is neccecary for the protag to bang around random just to get further in the story its just bad game design and a way to attract patreons (but mostly one the ones who skip through a game to see the lewds -,-)
from a financial standpoint a good decison but does it make the game better hmm i think players who like a good story more then a mindless fuckfest are a rare case so we will have to stick with garbage like this (sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but damn im fed up with forced contend wich ruined somehting what could otherwise be a decent or even good game)
Yeah i am not a fan of forced shit especially if it is with a character i hate but i do love me a good harem game and i only hate the gang boss guy and the step-mom and her 2 bitch kids so far i can't judge further since i have not finished my play through yet.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah i am not a fan of forced shit especially if it is with a character i hate but i do love me a good harem game and i only hate the gang boss guy and the step-mom and her 2 bitch kids so far i can't judge further since i have not finished my play through yet.
same here i dont "hate" the characters (the 4 you mention are an exception^^) but i dont find them atracctive the cousin is the best excample the personality is ok but hey you can comment on her change in an erly chapter and even say you dont like her style and they even comment how the mc finds them ugly (and hell i hate tattoos so i really liked this option) but neverless they are forced on you.

Reactions: Grelk

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I only have one serious issue with this game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easy, that is because he can not bang his dad. :LOL:
Duct tape a fleshlight to dad's back and the MC would be all over him.
On a serious note, MC's father made a dick move so now he gets a dick move from MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Girl you better quit playing! Identity Theft is a phobia of mine
Sorry, hun.

Don't normally see people try and take sigs with someones name in them so just thought it would be funny if they stole your sig and started posting with your name under them.

Obviously my joke was in poor taste.

Sorry :(

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Sorry, hun.

Don't normally see people try and take sigs with someones name in them so just thought it would be funny if they stole your sig and started posting with your name under them.

Obviously my joke was in poor taste.

Sorry :(
I laughed. Don't worry, I was joking back with you. It's just hard to capture my Godly sense of humor through text form :p

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes