3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Mallory is the worst Karen-like character I've ever seen in any VN. Kudos to the writer cause they did a great job making me hate her

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I totally plan on forgiving Mallory and making her the MC's main girl showing her nothing but love and respect.

Said no one ever.
Had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

She could become the official fluffer for the anal orgies. :sick: It ain't much but it's honest work, she ought to learn about honest work.

• Haha
Reactions: Llawless

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
well that gangster bangs mc's stepmother but since we don't touch her with 10 foot pole it doesn't matter. mc's friend what's his name has some interest towards his mommy but still no any sharing so far but we are willing to share stepmother and -sisters with some bums.
I don't know if the gangster sleeping with the Stepmom is considered Swinging. Considering the context: The MC HATES her; the gangster is arguably a better person; she murdered his Mom; if the MC takes the Stepmom it's gonna be Rape/Blackmail; don't forget that she's constantly trying to kill his father

She's as far from a love interest as it's possible. Don't forget that she was banging him years before he even got together with his father and even then it was over 10 years from the current story... so...

Unless the Dev adds a seat supported by a chain there is NO SWINGING!

Reactions: Superior24135

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I totally plan on forgiving Mallory and making her the MC's main girl showing her nothing but love and respect.

Said no one ever.
HEY! Don't speak for me! I'd take that path. There's nothing like taking a vapid whore into a housewife. I'd make her volunteer at soup kitchens, work with the after school program in their local school and have her serve as a housekeeper for the maid a good 10 years. There is nothing that can take away the murder of MC's mother, but I'd kill her with love. Love that she KNOWS she doesn't deserve. In reality, this is the most hardcore mental torture ever...

I'm a monster!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know if the gangster sleeping with the Stepmom is considered Swinging. Considering the context: The MC HATES her; the gangster is arguably a better person; she murdered his Mom; if the MC takes the Stepmom it's gonna be Rape/Blackmail; don't forget that she's constantly trying to kill his father

She's as far from a love interest as it's possible. Don't forget that she was banging him years before he even got together with his father and even then it was over 10 years from the current story... so...

Unless the Dev adds a seat supported by a chain there is NO SWINGING!
Nope, the gangster killed MC's mother at the behest of Mallory. Might be having a brain fart though.

HEY! Don't speak for me! I'd take that path. There's nothing like taking a vapid whore into a housewife. I'd make her volunteer at soup kitchens, work with the after school program in their local school and have her serve as a housekeeper for the maid a good 10 years. There is nothing that can take away the murder of MC's mother, but I'd kill her with love. Love that she KNOWS she doesn't deserve. In reality, this is the most hardcore mental torture ever...

I'm a monster!
Now I am curious. Fuck you and your bad influence. :ROFLMAO:
Why is the vapid whore always the best looking one. I mean she is the banner cunt.

May 27, 2017
It's usual for fathers to die/be dead in VNs, but dead Mom's are a cardinal sin! You can't get more kinky & taboo than entering the place from whence you came. Mallory is a truly vile bitch, pure revengeance is needed! :devilish:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Why not both? :LOL:
So, there is a murderer, an arson, a necrophile, a furry and a masochist sitting together at a bar.
Masochist - I am bored. What should we do? -
Furry - We could rape a cat -
Murderer - We could kill it after -
Arson - We should burn it -
Necrophile - And fuck it after -
Masochist - Miau? -

Mallory could be the masochist. Just saying.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Nope, the gangster killed MC's mother at the behest of Mallory. Might be having a brain fart though.

Now I am curious. Fuck you and your bad influence. :ROFLMAO:
Why is the vapid whore always the best looking one. I mean she is the banner cunt.
I mean, yeah, he did kill her, but he wouldn't have if she hadn't wanted it. I'm not saying he's innocent, but SHE was the one that wanted her dead.

As far as the "vapid whore" question. I don't know. I personally like the niece, but I feel that her arc was kind of ruined to a certain extent. I like her model, but I feel we rushed too fast with her. She was too easily accepting of MC's thing with other women.

I'm currently replaying Sisterly Lust, and there is some good conflict between the sisters when they find out about each other. In this game everything is so easy. Again, I'd prefer that then an MC that ONLY loses, but she could have had maybe an update or two to truly embrace the MC's polyamory ways. Though Mallory is a good model for sure. I can't wait for the Blackmail path. However, I'm hoping that the idea to win her over with love, which by the way is TOTALLY Avaron1974's idea, gets made by the Dev.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I mean, yeah, he did kill her, but he wouldn't have if she hadn't wanted it. I'm not saying he's innocent, but SHE was the one that wanted her dead.

As far as the "vapid whore" question. I don't know. I personally like the niece, but I feel that her arc was kind of ruined to a certain extent. I like her model, but I feel we rushed too fast with her. She was too easily accepting of MC's thing with other women.

I'm currently replaying Sisterly Lust, and there is some good conflict between the sisters when they find out about each other. In this game everything is so easy. Again, I'd prefer that then an MC that ONLY loses, but she could have had maybe an update or two to truly embrace the MC's polyamory ways. Though Mallory is a good model for sure. I can't wait for the Blackmail path. However, I'm hoping that the idea to win her over with love, which by the way is TOTALLY Avaron1974's idea, gets made by the Dev.
Yeah I get what you mean. You are in the middle of reconsidering the name you gave your character.
Reader - What do you want? -
Maddie - Big throbbing cock -
Reader - When do you want it -
Maddie - Right now damn it -
Five minutes later she is the self appointed cuck admin of your harem. :ROFLMAO:

Talking about Avaron1974 's brain child, I can see it happening. We got the option to forgive her daughters, most likely we will get the option for Mallory.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah I get what you mean. You are in the middle of reconsidering the name you gave your character.
Reader - What do you want? -
Maddie - Big throbbing cock -
Reader - When do you want it -
Maddie - Right now damn it -
Five minutes later she is the self appointed cuck admin of your harem. :ROFLMAO:

Talking about Avaron1974 's brain child, I can see it happening. We got the option to forgive her daughters, most likely we will get the option for Mallory.
Haha!

I think it's different for Mallory though. Her kids didn't actually do much wrong. Sure, they were jerks to the MC. They terrorized him as a kid, but they aren't murderers or even close to their mother. They are even subjects of the MC's saving.

Okay, on to the forgiving Mallory path. It's clear Avaron1974 that you are a sick sadistic person. What other terribly vanilla stuff could we make her do? Holding hands in the park around school children? Maybe taking a vacation to visit the country side where the MC's mom grew up and tell her "i wish I could see her now" only to say "Don't worry, i forgive you!" while giving her a kiss on the cheek. That would be brutal. I'm starting to embrace the sickness inside... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha!

I think it's different for Mallory though. Her kids didn't actually do much wrong. Sure, they were jerks to the MC. They terrorized him as a kid, but they aren't murderers or even close to their mother. They are even subjects of the MC's saving.

Okay, on to the forgiving Mallory path. It's clear Avaron1974 that you are a sick sadistic person. What other terribly vanilla stuff could we make her do? Holding hands in the park around school children? Maybe taking a vacation to visit the country side where the MC's mom grew up and tell her "i wish I could see her now" only to say "Don't worry, i forgive you!" while giving her a kiss on the cheek. That would be brutal. I'm starting to embrace the sickness inside... :devilish:
Now we just need to put her in a little summer dress and have her baking cupcakes for the children.

Then in the evening we can sit and watch romantic movies while she's knitting jumpers for all the family.

After that we can go to bed and read our books with a cup of hot cocoa.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Larry2000 and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Haha!

Shit might as well make her a sweet loving grandma. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Now we just need to put her in a little summer dress and have her baking cupcakes for the children.

Then in the evening we can sit and watch romantic movies while she's knitting jumpers for all the family.

After that we can go to bed and read our books with a cup of hot cocoa.
Picture all of that acted through a musical with all of them dressed in their knitted jumpers. :eek: Just a step away from the Manson family, you sick, sick woman. :ROFLMAO:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished with 0.7, so caught back up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this story. Thank you for it thus far, and be looking forward for more.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes