3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Now we just need to put her in a little summer dress and have her baking cupcakes for the children.

Then in the evening we can sit and watch romantic movies while she's knitting jumpers for all the family.

After that we can go to bed and read our books with a cup of hot cocoa.
Dude... the cup of hot cocoa is insane! How do you derive all of your devilish ideas... I'm in awe...

MaksB I hope you're taking notes!

We're writing the Mallory Love route for you!

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Snowman75

Aug 22, 2019
Now we just need to put her in a little summer dress and have her baking cupcakes for the children.

Then in the evening we can sit and watch romantic movies while she's knitting jumpers for all the family.

After that we can go to bed and read our books with a cup of hot cocoa.
Why did i think of Disturbed, Down with the sickness when i read that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if the gangster sleeping with the Stepmom is considered Swinging
it's not since 1. she doesn't fuck (have sex in this case) with mc and 2. she doesn't even fuck (have sex with hubby) et cetera.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Do I need to restart the game? I downloaded this new update, merged it with the game I already had, tried to load my game, and it went to the thank you page right after the father had collapsed in the dining room. If we have to restart, it would be wise to post that on the first page just so players are aware.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do I need to restart the game? I downloaded this new update, merged it with the game I already had, tried to load my game, and it went to the thank you page right after the father had collapsed in the dining room. If we have to restart, it would be wise to post that on the first page just so players are aware.
Your problem is likely you merged the game. The update contains the whole game, just extract it to different folder and then copy over your saves from old folder and it should work fine..

Reactions: Talmadge

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@ Talmadge

One more hint
If you saved where the picture says "end of version" just go back one picture, otherwise the story still ends at the point of the previous version.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anyone know how long it normally takes them to share the version with the Extra's? I'll play through this as is now, but would love to see what the extra scenes are.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Story is good. I was expecting way worse after not having any choice at the plane scene. Besides that, and the silliness of having almost all woman going nuts with the MCs presence alone, it's pretty fine.
Thank you.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Oh damn. I just realized this is the same dev that made "Second Chance" loved that game. The mother was crazy hot and I mean literally crazy :ROFLMAO:. So definitely going to download this game and play.

Good luck with this game Maks.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaksB

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
does anyone have the extras?!? so sad you click extras and can't see the aunt getting banged.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Thanks, but it seems that with the latest game version the patch isn't needed anymore.
Glad the dev reverted the save feature but I actually prefer having the buttons pre and next I think if fits the style real well.

I also got an error which I think is from your mod. It says that "shagr" is undefined. I encountered it in v1.rpy line 711.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes