3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
WTF is wrong with you? I am telling you the extras were just uploaded and you are not dense and you facepalm me? Ok have it your way you are dense then.
I was facepalming over my own misunderstanding...wow, someone is wound up tight, go bust a nut and calm down, lol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Okay hear me out, the Mc hatefucks Mallory gets her pregnant and she uses that as a excuse to get out of punishment for her crimes. Bad Ending.
Funnily enough Mallory has not being shown having actual sex (just a blowjob) you know, to avoid any 3 letter discussion. That leads me to believe that she will actually have sex at some point with the MC and I would not put it past her to do what you said. Motherfucker social alpinist that she is. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Funnily enough Mallory has not being shown having actual sex (just a blowjob) you know, to avoid any 3 letter discussion. That leads me to believe that she will actually have sex at some point with the MC and I would not put it past her to do what you said. Motherfucker social alpinist that she is. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you have some standards, but my MC is lowly scumbag who would definitely nail Mallory. (Yes, she is worthless pathetic slut, but she looks hot enough.) :D

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe you have some standards, but my MC is lowly scumbag who would definitely nail Mallory. (Yes, she is worthless pathetic slut, but she looks hot enough.) :D
Oh boy she will get the D in every hole and crevice just because she looks like the bitch from Lucky Mark. This character model screams hate fucking action. The MC should use the money he inherited to build a sex dungeon and have REVENGA a la Starless Nymphomaniac. :ROFLMAO:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Oh boy she will get the D in every hole and crevice just because she looks like the bitch from Lucky Mark. This character model screams hate fucking action. The MC should use the money he inherited to build a sex dungeon and have REVENGA a la Starless Nymphomaniac. :ROFLMAO:
Lol so true, hatefuck is the only solution for her model.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol so true, hatefuck is the only solution for her model.
Well the true solution would be that the soul of Mom would take over her body and she can rot in hell, unfortunately this is not that kind of game I think, so loads of cacti and other more bizarre implements likely will have to do to have some fun with her. :giggle:

I doubt she is redeemable in any way as written until now.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Well the true solution would be that the soul of Mom would take over her body and she can rot in hell, unfortunately this is not that kind of game I think, so loads of cacti and other more bizarre implements likely will have to do to have some fun with her. :giggle:

Don't forget the several hundred thousand scoval hot sauce for over the cacti, that stuff can burn even when not eaten or drank.

Yes I drink Tequila and hotsauce, I know insane person.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she attempted at 1 point, not sure if accepting was option.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
she attempted at 1 point, not sure if accepting was option.
Hahahaha, I do not think accepting was an option at that time. Crazy bitch will still try though. She will have cobwebs by the time the MC goes spelunking down there.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

You know what, I wonder if Mc continues to be a “good boy” and don’t disappoint mommy will she give him some ghost pussy. I know there’s no incest tag, but a man can dream.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes