3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
it will be nice if you compress the extra which with 320 Mb is bigger than the compressed version. thx!
The compressed version does have the extra, so I don't see a necessity to do both separated

Edit: So much hard work to extract them from the compressed version.
Compressed Size Extras: 20 MB: -

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The compressed version does have the extra, so I don't see a necessity to do both separated

Edit: So much hard work to extract them from the compressed version.
Compressed Size Extras: 20 MB: MEGA -
The compressed version I got on July 13 (209 Mb) didnt have it - it was probably updated - thx anyways!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The compressed version I got on July 13 (209 Mb) didnt have it - it was probably updated - thx anyways!
That could be yes, the extras only got released a few days later, enjoy the extras.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Am I horrible for hoping Enrique has a positive ending of some sort? lol

Sure, sure. He's evil. Whatever. If Loki and Anakin can have a Redemption Arc so can Enrique. It is fun watching him put Mallory in her place though. Fuck that bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Am I horrible for hoping Enrique has a positive ending of some sort? lol

Sure, sure. He's evil. Whatever. If Loki and Anakin can have a Redemption Arc so can Enrique. It is fun watching him put Mallory in her place though. Fuck that bitch.
so the guy that helped kill MC's mom... and probably helped make MC's life a living hell...you want him to have a happy ending?
I can understand if by happy ending you mean his head on a spike...smiling..sure...anything else...that's a hard pass and I'm surprised that someone can say that (happy ending for that trash)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
so the guy that helped kill MC's mom... and probably helped make MC's life a living hell...you want him to have a happy ending?
I can understand if by happy ending you mean his head on a spike...smiling..sure...anything else...that's a hard pass and I'm surprised that someone can say that (happy ending for that trash)
Hey, Anakin killed younglings. Even the Rodian youngling and that lil sumbitch was adorable.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes