3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am not sure if Maddie and MC are an actual couple and I am too lazy to replay the game to check the dialogue. Anyway if they are a couple they can swing with singles. If either one of them communicates to the other one the desire to have sex with a third party and the green light is given, it is by definition swinging. Feel free to call me stupid if you like. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the Dev is waiting to go full on swing mode with Maddie and MC. I for one hope there’s an option to break up with her, but that’s wishful thinking.
I guess what I mean is, Swinging is a tag used, usually, to refer to sharing partners to the same gender as Protagonist. If it's Male MC, it's swinging if the MC shares with another guy. The MC in this game doesn't share any of the women with anyone, they just have a threesome. MC and Maddie are very much together, but nonexclusive. I've played every update so far and I've seen ZERO indication of sharing. Also, even if it was Swinging to share Maddie with the nurse, there are, again, ZERO scenes with them together without MC. I haven't seen anywhere in the dialogue to suggest that any sharing is happening either. I'm not saying it's not possible, but as of now, not even a sniff of it.

I don't think Maks the dev has control of this thread so it's up to the owner to change things.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there any incest scene?
Kind of. It's not the most satisfying scene if I'm honest. I really like the game, but I thought it was poorly handled. I'll put a spoiler in case you don't want to know the exact scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that relationship of your stepmom is more on the side of Blackmail/Rape/Domination because of how evil she is. Basically, the MC HATES her. You will too :)

Feb 21, 2019
Kind of. It's not the most satisfying scene if I'm honest. I really like the game, but I thought it was poorly handled. I'll put a spoiler in case you don't want to know the exact scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that relationship of your stepmom is more on the side of Blackmail/Rape/Domination because of how evil she is. Basically, the MC HATES her. You will too :)
Thanks for the informations sir

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too bad it is not incest
Well the aunt is incest and looks like the niece will also fall for the magic dick. Admittedly the real Mom will be unlikely unless the dev has planned some occult twist in the punishment of that Bitch, not completely impossible but highly unlikely.

Reactions: BTLD

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Well the aunt is incest and looks like the niece will also fall for the magic dick. Admittedly the real Mom will be unlikely unless the dev has planned some occult twist in the punishment of that Bitch, not completely impossible but highly unlikely.
Aunt-Nephew bond is not as stronger as mom-son

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Aunt-Nephew bond is not as stronger as mom-son
Well in this game his Aunt is in a way his second mom, since he lost his own pretty young, the revenge for that is part of the theme of the game. So unfortunately small chances of anything with real mom beyond a dream scene, unless dev has a twist in store that will need some strong magic or divine intervention.

May 7, 2021
The MC has some pretty screwed up priorities. I'm not going to say to much to avoid spoilers, but I will just say that checking the f#cking cameras at a certain point in the story would be a much higher priority for me than it seems to be for the MC.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so much for this being an "Extra" version... first encountered dialogue choice (bathroom scene on plane) the "Extra" option is grayed...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so much for this being an "Extra" version... first encountered dialogue choice (bathroom scene on plane) the "Extra" option is grayed...
Now go back to the downloads section and download the part titled "extra content"....

Untitled.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
need to dl extras and copy extra to game folder.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Now go back to the downloads section and download the part titled "extra content"....
Ah... funny it's listed there and not in the "extras" ... I normally ignore anything that's below the first line so I'm kinda running on auto and automatically look for the rest in the extra's section below

thanks, but I've decided not to follow thru with this one... that c...t of a step just turned me off of this one...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah... funny it's listed there and not in the "extras" ... I normally ignore anything that's below the first line so I'm kinda running on auto and automatically look for the rest in the extra's section below

thanks, but I've decided not to follow thru with this one... that c...t of a step just turned me off of this one...
well game came 1st and extras later.

step-mommy will be soon behind bars.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
every female's model in this game doesn't have facial expressions... makes me hesitate to continue playing. Does anyone here has the same opinions or was it just me?

Reactions: Casper52

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
every female's model in this game doesn't have facial expressions... makes me hesitate to continue playing. Does anyone here has the same opinions or was it just me?
facial expressions isn't that common since it's extra renders, this has some expressions but nothing biggie.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Revenga [v0.7 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 225 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 207 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
it will be nice if you compress the extra which with 320 Mb is bigger than the compressed version. thx!

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes