3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Glad the dev reverted the save feature but I actually prefer having the buttons pre and next I think if fits the style real well.

I also got an error which I think is from your mod. It says that "shagr" is undefined. I encountered it in v1.rpy line 711.
I don't have a Mod for this game, but I think "shagr" is a term used by ShaddyModda.

Jul 4, 2018
Good god im like an hour in and I want to stab Mallory with a super aids infected needle. She's gotta be one of my most hated antagonists in a adult VN.Props to Maks for making someone so shitty and unlikable...cant wait to see how much more I can hate her the farther I get.(that was not sarcasm he did a great job of making an antagonist)

Reactions: Vollezar and MaksB

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
it's not since 1. she doesn't fuck (have sex in this case) with mc and 2. she doesn't even fuck (have sex with hubby) et cetera.
Yeah I agree, I just meant that the tag shouldn't be in the game at all.
Do you know a way to formally request to remove a tag? I asked in the thread, but I guess I should report the thread and ask the owner to change it?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Do you know a way to formally request to remove a tag? I asked in the thread, but I guess I should report the thread and ask the owner to change it?
I am not sure if Maddie and MC are an actual couple and I am too lazy to replay the game to check the dialogue. Anyway if they are a couple they can swing with singles. If either one of them communicates to the other one the desire to have sex with a third party and the green light is given, it is by definition swinging. Feel free to call me stupid if you like. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gregers
Nov 7, 2020
Maybe the Dev is waiting to go full on swing mode with Maddie and MC. I for one hope there’s an option to break up with her, but that’s wishful thinking.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, reporting the thread or (maybe better) a comment with the reasoning is probably the way to do it. The mods don't keep a constant watch on every thread, so you have to flag these things for them to catch it.

Maybe the Dev is waiting to go full on swing mode with Maddie and MC. I for one hope there’s an option to break up with her, but that’s wishful thinking.
The dev is not responsible for the tags on this thread. Someone (I forgot who) many pages back asked for additional tags, and I skimmed through the tag list and suggested a handful that might arguably apply, including that one. I guess some mod must've noticed and picked them up.

I am not sure if Maddie and MC are an actual couple and I am too lazy to replay the game to check the dialogue. Anyway if they are a couple they can swing with singles. If either one of them communicates to the other one the desire to have sex with a third party and the green light is given, it is by definition swinging. Feel free to call me stupid if you like. :ROFLMAO:
That was my reasoning, yeah. Others feel it is misleading, which is also fair. I don't really have a dog in that fight.

Edit: See here and the next 3-4 comments for the arguments for and against in nuce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000 and v1900
Jul 4, 2018
in what dimension would MC dirty his dick going near Mallory?
The only thing going in her pussy should be the barrel of a 12 gauge. She killed his ma and his trying to end his dad's life earlier than expected not to mention all the other bodies on her head. And the bitch set up her own daughters to take a fall. If someone like that doesnt deserve to get hate fucked with a shotgun barrel until she cums and then give her a Dragon's Breath creampie for the finisher I dont know who deserves one.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes