3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Seriously the dev need to stop this bad habit : "when it getting very good, see you in the next update !".... :ROFLMAO:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well that took a bit of a unexpected turn (for the worse or better) to be continued , keep up the good work :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Revenga v0.8ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.09.2021 (v0.8ex)

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Seriously the dev need to stop this bad habit : "when it getting very good, see you in the next update !".... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, most devs are doing it now. It's a tactic straight from season finales on most series, just leave you hanging for months, i personally hate it but is a good tactic.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Love this game! I'm still hoping for a 3-way with Patty & Agnes, and does it make me a bad person if I want to bang dream mom?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
*forced sex scenes like the aunt or threesome with Hannah*
Just read this in a review was wondering if this is true?? Or is FFM content avoidable if you just want to stay on a monogamous/romance path with the blonde cousin. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just read this in a review was wondering if this is true?? Or is FFM content avoidable if you just want to stay on a non cheating path. Thanks.
no cheating, gf doesn't mind if mc fucks others, ffm happens with gf and other girl.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is stupefied as it is when his wonderful babe would say they are not the item,
then when she says he can have the only other gurl he is interested in,
like the care giver for his pa, there is the life his mom would approove, no?

Just read this in a review was wondering if this is true?? Or is FFM content avoidable if you just want to stay on a monogamous/romance path with the blonde cousin. Thanks.
Sorry reworded my comment, So there is no way of just having a single romance path??
yes there is. mc can just date 1 girl and not give in to temptations (which gf accepts).
Have a litle faith in your babe .. she will pull your through this life!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Revenga [v0.6 Extra] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB + 229 MB (Extras)
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB + 229 MB (Extras)

Compressed Size Win/Linux with Extras: 185 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac with Extras: 168 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
THX FOR WORKUPLOAD :love:
LIKE ALWASYS, YOU DOING GREAT WORK :)

(CUS NOT EVERYBODY CAN LOAD FROM MEGA, CUS THEY HAVE OLD PC)

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes