3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really can't continue following this game :cry:
First a forced scene with the aunt (trying to stay loyal to Maddie and away from sharing) and now this without any say in the matter when you try your best to stick with just the Maddie route (clearly doesn't exist or never will)!!! Maddie says ask MC but you don't even get an option of saying no to them!!! Forced content is a big NO from me sorry.
Screenshot (7).png

Sorry dev but these are simple choices that could be given as an option. Best of luck dev.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
I really can't continue following this game :cry:
First a forced scene with the aunt (trying to stay loyal to Maddie and away from sharing) and now this without any say in the matter when you try your best to stick with just the Maddie route (clearly doesn't exist or never will)!!! Maddie says ask MC but you don't even get an option of saying no to them!!! Forced content is a big NO from me sorry.
View attachment 1168580

Sorry dev but these are simple choices that could be given as an option. Best of luck dev.
Harem hater ??!! Lol

Reactions: ubblesnop

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Harem hater ??!! Lol
[3DCG, Male protagonist, Oral sex, HandJob, Vaginal sex, Revenge]

Don't see any Harem tag :unsure:
Not got a problem with harem games if they are advertised as such and you get choices on what women you interact with and add to 'said harem' or sex scenes that are optional. Just don't do forced content with no control over it. especially in a choice based game.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
[3DCG, Male protagonist, Oral sex, HandJob, Vaginal sex, Revenge]

Don't see any Harem tag :unsure:
Not got a problem with harem games if they are advertised as such and you get choices on what women you interact with and add to 'said harem' or sex scenes that are optional. Just don't do forced content with no control over it. especially in a choice based game.
can fully agree with that dropped a lot of games with good story premise but then saw an potential li thought to myself what this ugly thing is and be forced to bed said thing without a choice... (bonus points if the mc thinks how hot said thing is... great turn off)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
can fully agree with that dropped a lot of games with good story premise but then saw an potential li thought to myself what this ugly thing is and be forced to bed said thing without a choice... (bonus points if the mc thinks how hot said thing is... great turn off)
sorry my question but "pick up bonus points" is this a secret code for masturbation?!, i'm just curious, and i want to be more smart ;-)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
sorry my question but "pick up bonus points" is this a secret code for masturbation?!, i'm just curious, and i want to be more smart ;-)
"pick up bonus points" = equals = 'Not my proudest wank'
We all have our Vices I guess :ROFLMAO:
Just so you know this ain't one of mine and a friend told me the meaning ;)

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
sorry sometimes i forget to make clear what i meant sarcastic.
i mean more like negativ points in this contxt :sneaky:
oh ok, sarcasm can be understood differently I take it as a joke, thank you for the explanation (so no masturbation) ;-)

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So i decided to restart with the new extra version 6. only to get errors everywhere n no images like everything is broken

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So i decided to restart with the new extra version 6. only to get errors everywhere n no images like everything is broken
Did you drop the 0.6 files on your old game folder? If yes try with a new folder.

Edit: It happens sometimes with other games for me, if it doesn't help i'am not sure.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Did you drop the 0.6 files on your old game folder? If yes try with a new folder.

Edit: It happens sometimes with other games for me, if it doesn't help i'am not sure.
Naw i just downloaded v6 of the game with the extra v6 but wanted to start over. but its broken everywhere ima
try and delete all traces of this game then redownload to see if it continues

Edit: that fixed it once i deleted everything and redownloaded it

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

very nice gallery I'm going to "pick up bonus points" ;-)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am not seeing any bonus point images..... it is greyed out. I had them in version 5.... not sure what happened ????

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I am not seeing any bonus point images..... it is greyed out. I had them in version 5.... not sure what happened ????
You mean this- Extra Content: - MEGA - download, put into the game yw

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes