3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Revenge most deffinitely sweet when served raw + throbbing + inside spewing of them love juices.

Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1618413987053.png

Take the OP way out of this conundrum:

to exact revenge on his step mother and step sisters who ruined his childhood.
Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge and unlock the truth about his fathers past.

I am getting a bit tired of the MC attitude to his step family to be honest.
I know he hates them and I totaly understand why but I am geting sick of the fact he constantly say's it and think's it 24/7.
I will never be on the Step familys side they deserve all they get especialy if it involves prison evenchally.
And I loved grabing Step mommy's throat and pining her to the wall before threating her but the constant MC's venom is starting to make me dislike him.

It's almost as bad as the MC's that constantly refer to women as sluts 24/7 both mentally and verbaly even when the woman is his mom he supossedly loves with all his heart. Besides I know for a fact that despite popular belief not all women like that type of dirty talk.
But I'm starting to digress so I will finish here.

anyway just geting that off my chest.
Childhood resentment is vile, it is deeply seeded and it takes no prisoners:
- MC be taking names and throbbing babes!

Game oN!

Reactions: patrickB

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MaksB , babe, you gotta fix this .. hope OP gets fixed also:
A young man returns home from college,
to take care of his terminally ill father,
and to extract exact revenge on his step mother and step sisters who ruined his childhood.
My reworked version looks like this:
”As the young man, you will exact revenge on the foul mouthed menacing step mother and her minions daughters”

Game oN!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, I see I'm not the only one that came here because of the swinging tag, too bad. It's misleading indeed, after all the harem tag exists.
I would have still dwnled the game anyway if the rating wasn't so low (I find the blonde model well made). But well, I assume it can't be that low for nothing.

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Oh, I see I'm not the only that came here because of the swinging tag, too bad. It's misleading indeed, after all the harem tag exists.
I would have dwnled the game anyway if the rating wasn't so low (I find the blonde model well made). But well, I assume it can't be that low for nothing.
Actually, a low rating on this site often means that a game is good, there are more trolls that give bad ratings than real people giving real ratings, most real people have given up on the rating system for that reason, to be honest this game is better than most on the site, really its up to preferences.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
af1.jpg

The babe that MC clincks with .. a wonderful introduction into meeting and greeting people in this game.
She be the only one outside of the forced circumstances we get to know and love.
Albeit brief and just a hint before, she is the soul for one aching MC
I like when she says they are not together, like more than dating / more than a shag.
I also like how this game lest us love the babes that actually care for what is important to MC:
agency - the wonderful babe from the plane / care - the awesome nurse who is caring for his pop.

Without those joyful bundles of hot candy tasty lips fantastic bodies of human evolution, this game be sad.

af2.jpg

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The game is published for 15 Tier only. I don't have that many subscribers at $ 15 :cautious:. Therefore, you need to wait a week for me to publish the game for other Tiers.
Hope it works out and the update is not leaked yet

Reactions: MaksB

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Revenga [v0.6 Extra] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB + 229 MB (Extras)
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB + 229 MB (Extras)

Compressed Size Win/Linux with Extras: 185 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac with Extras: 168 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes