3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms waiting for the next update. Loved the last game but love this one more!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
v0.8 released
Guess I'll have to wait for a hero since I'm out of work & flat broke! Used to champion 10 devs a month but covid has fucked my life (n) Next step is living in a refrigerator box... (As long as I can steal wifi, better park it behind a Starbucks)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo and v1900

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this NTR? Is that sharing tag is avoidable?
Sharing is not with other man yet in this game, but MC being shared by a few woman. Yeah a bit strange tag on this game from Mc perspective. There is some minimal other dick shown, but that character is absolutely not a love interest and is more about showing where the power dynamic in that relation she has lies in the end as about cucking or a focus of the game. So def not NTR or even NTR threat focused as of latest update.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Sharing is not with other man yet in this game, but MC being shared by a few woman. Yeah a bit strange tag on this game from Mc perspective. There is some minimal other dick shown, but that character is absolutely not a love interest and is more about showing where the power dynamic in that relation she has lies in the end as about cucking or a focus of the game. So def not NTR or even NTR threat focused.
thanks mate

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Version 0.8 Extra, but where is the extra content?! lol

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems it's separated from the actual game the extra content and needs to be download alone. lol

Reactions: mofonistik
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes