3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

sherihancroft

Nov 15, 2020
heck of a lot going on in that game but i thought it was very well put together i dont normally rate the games but if i did this would be an 8 out of ten minimum well done

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Revenga v0.8ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.09.2021 (v0.8ex)
It has wt mod?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
How is Mallory even a functioning adult at this point?

I swear it feels like a goddamn fever dream every time I see her having her inner monologue and then act like a complete psycho. At this point I don't even know how the father could marry this chick, there is no way she is stable enough to fake being a decent human being long enough to fool anyone.
Bad writing as I said in my review and/or the dad is the dumbest poor rich bastard to ever be written into an AVN...

Fapinatorn

Jun 25, 2017
Gotta say that Mc gotts be the biggest and strongest newborn ive ever seen. A few minutes old, looks 1 and can hold his neck up all by himself xd

Reactions: Konnect

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Revanga V0.9 extra+ Shaddy modda multi mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
He's still the dad that managed to survive longest in a son-MC incest VN. Maks should totally put a trophy on his nightstand!
probably because its not an incest game. if mallory would be the mc´s mother he would be dead already:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ashley, I miss that crazy bitch. Any chance for her to have a cameo in this game?

I'd like to think when making this game the Dev wanted to call it "Revenge", but made a typo and it became "Revenga"... So they are like... Meh fuck it. Close enough.
The writer said it comes from one of his favorite songs
No, the title comes from one of my favorite System of a Down songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaksB

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
probably because its not an incest game. if mallory would be the mc´s mother he would be dead already
I guess it really depends on where you are at if it counts or not.
Aunty and cousin probably
Stepsisters possibly count
Stepcousin not sure if that is even a label... Maddie is your stepsisters' cousin right?

It hasn't happen, but I could a path where MC hate-fucks Mallory at some point.

Reactions: verzauberung

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It hasn't happen, but I could a path where MC hate-fucks Mallory at some point.
I'm 99.99% sure that is never going to happen.

She murdered his mother, tried murdering his father and is about to try and murder him, on top of ruining his life .... I doubt having sex with her is going to be on his list.

Reactions: Lokitox8
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes