3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would think it'd be uncomfortable not to wear underpants when wears jeans (or other pants) but apparently not.

is that girl that girl mc met in bar while being wingman to his friends?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Let me get this straight:
The game is called revenga and he is describing several areas of his life whre he is successful, Whats even the reason for revenge? You could make the father depressed, and tell that he attempted suicide and he is in the ICU with no prospects of surviving, or he was sent home as a last wish or something and he has a few days to live connected to a machine or something.
Maybe you could arrive home ahead of schedule and ovehear some conversation about the girls covering the tracks of some misdeeds maybe. Anything is better than the actual setting which is "my life was awesome but somehow a living hell".

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Let me get this straight:
The game is called revenga and he is describing several areas of his life whre he is successful, Whats even the reason for revenge? You could make the father depressed, and tell that he attempted suicide and he is in the ICU with no prospects of surviving, or he was sent home as a last wish or something and he has a few days to live connected to a machine or something.
Maybe you could arrive home ahead of schedule and ovehear some conversation about the girls covering the tracks of some misdeeds maybe. Anything is better than the actual setting which is "my life was awesome but somehow a living hell".
Guess you missed fact his life was made a living hell by his stepmom when younger, became quite amazing after he left while he was gone and well now he has to deal with her again, finding out she is not only bad to his father (putting it mildly) but was also involved in him losing his mother. The revenga part starts making sense despite a rich daddy and loads of attractive ladies wanting him? :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this thing has piss poor writing just to speed things along, but this game is starting to feel like a meet-n-fuck your cousin simulator.
mnfs are loooooooots of meaningless txt and then sex and all femmes are basically same.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
is extras just not coming back? because the recent update has been out a few days now and it still isn't on page 1 with downloads

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
OH MY GOD I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!!! I WANT EXTRA CONTENT TOO THIS SHIT IS WILD. NEXT UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!!!
FYI THIS IS NOT A RANT OR BAD REVIEW AT ALL!!! I'M LOVING THIS STORY GAME AND PLAYING ALMOST ALL OPTIONS. EXTRA CONTENT WOULD HELP MORE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OH MY GOD I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!!! I WANT EXTRA CONTENT TOO THIS SHIT IS WILD. NEXT UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!!!
FYI THIS IS NOT A RANT OR BAD REVIEW AT ALL!!! I'M LOVING THIS STORY GAME AND PLAYING ALMOST ALL OPTIONS. EXTRA CONTENT WOULD HELP MORE
extras isn't much, just few scenes with extended content.

brd

Dec 15, 2018
cliff hangers is the best:sneaky:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Was gonna say - that would not be my reaction to her being in prison... not sure how you guys deal with it - but laughing my ass off would prevent me from being too amorous (just saying!)

Reactions: WastedTalent

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was gonna say - that would not be my reaction to her being in prison... not sure how you guys deal with it - but laughing my ass off would prevent me from being too amorous (just saying!)
amorous is far from that, pure hatefuck.

Reactions: v1900
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes