3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I feel like this game is: "Okay, what if, in my last game, instead of having multiple paths, Nicole was just a Cunt?"
That and "People didn't appreciate how, in the last game, the MC was more or less forced to reconcile with the step-mom. So let's make absolutely double super sure that won't an issue this time around."

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm 99.99% sure that is never going to happen.

She murdered his mother, tried murdering his father and is about to try and murder him, on top of ruining his life .... I doubt having sex with her is going to be on his list.
I'm inclined to agree, IF! It were any other game, but I think we underestimate the stupidity of the plot in this VN...

Reactions: Mad Max68 and lnppo

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Are we certain that Mallory isn't just a swarm of methed-out cockroaches walking around in a human suit?
Very specific
Your previous game was much far superior in terms of reactivity and plot choices dev. Here you are forced into a relationship with a girl with no control in the matter. Most players do not like that.
No, not really because at the end those choices didn't matter.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Right? I'd be set for life.
Well, 500k? I think that'd last me about 20 years, provided I'm very careful with every penny I spend, and provided I pay taxes and house maintenance from other funds. For a decent bank account that would last you a lifetime, with a bit of luxury (but still concious about your spending), you're going to need at least five million these days. Could always move to a cheaper country like Bangladesh though.

Reactions: User1230
Jul 12, 2020
Well, 500k? I think that'd last me about 20 years, provided I'm very careful with every penny I spend, and provided I pay taxes and house maintenance from other funds. For a decent bank account that would last you a lifetime, with a bit of luxury (but still concious about your spending), you're going to need at least five million these days. Could always move to a cheaper country like Bangladesh though.
where you live ? 5 millions ? no or you already rich.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, bit funny and enuf content for length and plot advancing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i was a bit sad ashley didnt stay with MC in the old game.

the ashley scene will probably be the only sex scene i'll avoid if given the option :whistle:

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes