3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Funny, I looked at all the screenshots before reading anything and thought "This looks like it's made by the guy who made Second Chance."
I was right.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
what the actual fuck. I thought a new dev making his first game, then i saw this is the "Second chance" dev. The actual story is good but execution and dialogue is so shitty. "we got power in our pussy" Really ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Somehow I do not like this game very much. I don't like such hardcore stories that a step mother kills MC's mother and goes to get his father's money.

Maddie, aunt MC and cousin + nurse probably the best women in this game, at least they're normal. Step mother and step sisters are insane, they only care about money. I wouldn't even want to touch them, if there is an option to refuse them sex, of course I will - never stick your dick in crazy. :)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
last screenshot, the girl has 4 toes on the feet and i can't unsee it now :confused:
And what about the first screenshot which should depict the interior of an airliner, but instead looks like the interior of a waiting room? A flying building? WTF. Sloppy artwork job = crap game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Somehow I do not like this game very much. I don't like such hardcore stories that a step mother kills MC's mother and goes to get his father's money.

Maddie, aunt MC and cousin + nurse probably the best women in this game, at least they're normal. Step mother and step sisters are insane, they only care about money. I wouldn't even want to touch them, if there is an option to refuse them sex, of course I will - never stick your dick in crazy. :)
Looks like you haven't know about this game's dev history & style. It is expected & nothing surprising for all those who played his first game Second Chance. And I also came to play "forgive" path like i did the same in second chance. For Mom/stepmom fetish guys like me, we can forgive anything to have scenes with them lol.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think this game is divided into two paths. Forgive Eugine & her daughters to have family ending or reject them to have maddie (which include others girls) ending.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Second Chance. Genre: Anal sex, Oral sex, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Vaginal sex.
Revenga. Genre: Oral sex, HandJob, Vaginal sex.
I think I'll wait for 0.2

• Haha
Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Second Chance. Genre: Anal sex, Oral sex, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Vaginal sex.
Revenga. Genre: Oral sex, HandJob, Vaginal sex.
I think I'll wait for 0.2
But this is just a initial version. You can't expect all types of sex in first only right?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
"We have the power in our Pussies"...this game gonna be gud.
The MC has power in his penis too, and Maddie is in love with him.
Step family will love it too when they feel it and forget about money then. Maybe. :LOL:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, I like the idea ... execution is bad so far.

Models are okayish (below average nowadays), story is extremely simple and very straight forward, don't expect anything sophisticated ... still, I have some hopes that it can become something good if the revenge will get good twists and a lot of humiliation will be included. Vanilla sex should be cut out completely for this plot (except for Maddie storyline, of course).

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The MC has power in his penis too, and Maddie is in love with him.
Step family will love it too when they feel it and forget about money then. Maybe. :LOL:
Well, on a serious note I don't really see some kind of forgiving/redemption route for those three ( bitches), they wouldn't even make a cut in a mexican soap opera.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably it would work better as domination route where MC humiliates them, but keeps them around for fun's sake. ( or the alternative, where MC gets revenge/they're thrown out on the street)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, on a serious note I don't really see some kind of forgiving/redemption route for those three ( bitches), they wouldn't even make a cut in a mexican soap opera.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably it would work better as domination route where MC humiliates them, but keeps them around for fun's sake. ( or the alternative, where MC gets revenge/they're thrown out on the street)
I know. I wrote a few posts above that I don't like step family. And what do I think about them. :D
But I like your idea.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes