3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's only first version & you already want to kill step mom & step sisters. This only proves that dev did a pretty good job in letting our emotions out. Nicole in second chance (dev's previous game) had faced similar hate but less. This time dev increased his level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's only first version & you already want to kill step mom & step sisters. This only proves that dev did a pretty good job in letting our emotions out. Nicole in second chance (dev's previous game) had faced similar hate but less. This time dev increased his level.
Nicole only left her son behind and was an unfit mother during his childhood.

These bitches killed his mother, tried to rob his dad and then looked for help to take him out of the picture.

There is no comparison.

Nicole made a mistake, these cunts are reprehensible, there is no forgiveness path for people like that. There is no grounds to forgive them.

Quite literally, death is the only way out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

These bitches killed his mother, tried to rob his dad and then looked for help to take him out of the picture.

There is no comparison.

Nicole made a mistake, these cunts are reprehensible, there is no forgiveness path for people like that. There is no grounds to forgive them.

I agree. There is a complete difference in this game.

Now we only have to believe that the MC will not fall into their "trap".
I don't want to have anything to do with them. Hopefully in the new update, after the scene where step sis kissed MC, we can kick her out of the room.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok Maks, your render quality has gone down significantly, your cameral light is causing over exposure on your models and you're hiding content behind a wall.

This is definitely not as good as Second Chance already.
Content behind a wall? Well there goes story consistency with characters and smooth transitions to hell and welcome bugs for ex patrons in their saves at the best. :p

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

There is no comparison.

May be revenge fuck & throw them out? I mean, it's not real life.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
May be revenge fuck & throw them out? I mean, it's not real life.
Yep, that would be best. Maybe adding the missing step in the middle ... choping them in small pieces ... and afterwards throwing them out :ROFLMAO::LOL:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Have to admit this part made me laugh ( did these bitches show up straight from hell or something?)

screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: acewinz

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do I unlock the "extra" option In Maddie's first scene? It can't be a "Route" thing...there's been no choices yet.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Very interesting game I really did enjoy it, but that ending man I really do hope we have the option to push her off... I just hope the MC will notice immediately what they're up to.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Am I weird for totally liking Enrique? I sense an ensemble dark horse in the making here.

I could see him as the protag of his own crime lord spinoff. Lol

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
version / extra content, ok
I do not play the reduced version so like its predecessors, be the full version or maybe buy the final full version of the game. Too bad I liked second chance.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes