3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Welp.. If Maddie starts fucking other guys, it was a good run for the game.

Cause that's what 'swinging' is, both partners fucking around.

Oh well if it does happen, will just ignore the thread and unpledge, I don't support that stuff.
The tag system is really limited. From what I can see Maddie will be only part of FFM or cuckqueaning which is totally fine by me. Seems like a clear case of MC magic dick syndrome to me, other dicks will not compare well.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO
Nov 7, 2020
He's all bark and no bite. If you just caught the evil bitch that people are saying killed your mother in the act of trying to kill your father do you just go to bed like nothing just happened? :FacePalm:
I'm as non violent as possible but she would be flying off the second story balcony head first and I hope she hit the pool and drown.
Thank you. Backbone my ass, he’s a idiotic wimp. Like someone pointed out earlier all he had to do was record her trying to suffocate his dad, I mean phones exist lol. Yet.. nothing happened.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The tag system is really limited. From what I can see Maddie will be only part of FFM or cuckqueaning which is totally fine by me. Seems like a clear case of MC magic dick syndrome to me, other dicks will not compare well.
I hope so.. But who knows with that girl, she did jump the MC on a plane after all.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

M'95

May 17, 2019
He's all bark and no bite. If you just caught the evil bitch that people are saying killed your mother in the act of trying to kill your father do you just go to bed like nothing just happened? :FacePalm:
I'm as non violent as possible but she would be flying off the second story balcony head first and I hope she hit the pool and drown.
Thank you. Backbone my ass, he’s a idiotic wimp. Like someone pointed out earlier all he had to do was record her trying to suffocate his dad, I mean phones exist lol. Yet.. nothing happened.
Gotta agree here also, he could do so many things, add spy cameras, hire an investigator etc.

Sadly this is something many authors seem to do : ignore easy sollutions to create some false drama.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
she abandoned you but still she's your mother and you could forgive her for that eventually.
that's not it. let me summarize what are the awful things she did.
1)as you said she abandoned him even though MC's father wanted her to stay to give MC a normal life but she decided she's better off to live with another man. if i remember she also lied about MC's father giving her an ultimatum to leave the house.

2)she got pregnant by another man while she was on a break. The way i see it in a break a couple take break from each other for some time to calm down the situation. do they actually fuck around? depends upon the couple i guess. I would rather simply break off the marriage instead of going on a break if i knew my wife is going to fuck around. Also it was her who mentioned about break. Dad said nothing about break. She may have cheated on him and dad forgave her.

3)she forced herself on MC and blackmailed him to have sex with her.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I agree with you, but in this forum the tag "swinging" include also the "sharing" one... in this case is the girl that let share the boyfriend with other women.
I obviously prefer the opposite, where the husband/boyfriend is eager and excited to share his wife/girlfriend to other men, and she like it too
Just to make it clear, before some mod deletes this, I don't care what the application is, or the technicality. The point I'm trying to make is that it's not used that way. Sharing isn't applied to the MC whether Male or Female. Cheating is the best approximate for an MC sleeping with other woman behind the others' backs, but if the girls don't care, it doesn't need to be added. Then it might fall into Harem, which this game looks like it's going towards.

Sharing or Swinging denote a certain action. That action being, you, as MC, are sharing your partners with someone else (usually opposite sex) or Swinging in that, you don't care about your partner goes with someone else. They are specific because they tailor to a specific niche. If not, basically EVERY Harem game would have a "Sharing" tag. Imagine a game like WVM or My New Family with a sharing tag just because the girls are okay with sharing the MC?

My 2 cents anyway.
Edit: I didn't mean to make it seem like you were directly who I was talking that too. I'm sure you understand, but others sometimes don't. So if it sounded pointed (sharp conotation) in your direction, it wasn't my intention :)

Last edited:

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
You're right that Maddie and the MC's relationship is not as clearly defined as I made out; in-game they refer to it as "sharing" but that's not a tag, so I went for the next closest thing.
Wouldn't "Harem" be the next best thing? MC already has two LI's by default, though he gets to have fun with two more if you make the right choices.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
ooo I also like mc magic dick syndrome, but when mc is a woman, mc magic pussy syndrome is not welcome, I prefer one man or a girls (the more girls, the better), but it all depends on the game, but this game starts great :p

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing. Seems like an alright game. Just one thing. Twice now I've had spots where I can chose two options. Both with Maddie. Once in the plane, and now after she sucks you off after the fight. One of the options are grayed out and you can't choose it. Why have the option if you can't do it? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Just started playing. Seems like an alright game. Just one thing. Twice now I've had spots where I can chose two options. Both with Maddie. Once in the plane, and now after she sucks you off after the fight. One of the options are grayed out and you can't choose it. Why have the option if you can't do it? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks.
That would be the Patreon extras.. That haven't been updated yet.

Reactions: Talmadge

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Well darn this just made me go yeah lets get some revenge , i did not go with any sexual with any other then Maddie then the game just throttles along to a scene and a path i have 0 say in then its like yeeeh ,reason i see that path is progress of the story but seriously , showing 0 intrest in the person then this happens

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The "extras" package linked from the OP still works for content up to and including 0.4: The extra bits for the latest chapter will be added later.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it feels like that to me the the quality of rendering and storrytelling has worsened compares to previous game.
after the umpteenth *papy here, papy there* from the stepmom(bj-scene) i deleted this.

maybe it will get better someday after a few updates...i think i'll pass for the moment.:unsure:

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes