3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I agree with the other tags, but Swinging doesn't fall under that description. Swinging is if you are in a relationship and share YOUR own women. Like if your girlfriend wanted to sleep with another dude. It doesn't work the other way. Just like you getting with another persons girlfriend is NOT: EN TEE ARE.

In fact, the Swinging doesn't fit so it should be removed unless the MC is sharing his girls with other dudes.
I have no strong opinion either way, but the tag list just defines it as "A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party." No mention of whether it's the MC or their partner doing the swinging.*

The arguable thing here is whether the MC and Maddie are actually a couple, as noted by +MythicJoker+ above.

* Unlike the NTR tag which is narrowly defined in such a way as to apply only to netorare, not netori.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
Aunt betty find MC having fun with her two friends at the gym and she just apologise and leave? :unsure:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm okay with optional lesbianism. I don't like it. But i'm tolerant to the existence of it in a game's content. Now, if it is ntr/mmf, even by means of optional, i would have said strictly no to that
It took you a long time to bring up the subject. But I'm kinda amused by the selfish tone of the comment, "girls yes, men no" hahaha really is fun to read.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I agree with the other tags, but Swinging doesn't fall under that description. Swinging is if you are in a relationship and share YOUR own women. Like if your girlfriend wanted to sleep with another dude. It doesn't work the other way. Just like you getting with another persons girlfriend is NOT: EN TEE ARE.

In fact, the Swinging doesn't fit so it should be removed unless the MC is sharing his girls with other dudes.
I agree with you, but in this forum the tag "swinging" include also the "sharing" one... in this case is the girl that let share the boyfriend with other women.
I obviously prefer the opposite, where the husband/boyfriend is eager and excited to share his wife/girlfriend to other men, and she like it too

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

It could be a hint of what’s to come though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Welp.. If Maddie starts fucking other guys, it was a good run for the game.

Cause that's what 'swinging' is, both partners fucking around.

Oh well if it does happen, will just ignore the thread and unpledge, I don't support that stuff.
I agree that that's the more common definition, but again, this site's tag list goes with "one or both partners". I haven't seen anything in the game so far to suggest Maddie is likely to start fucking other dudes any time soon.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
A little offtopic, but I have already thought about one thing in many games. What is the sign NO DC or YES DC in the upper left corner?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A little offtopic, but I have already thought about one thing in many games. What is the sign NO DC or YES DC in the upper left corner?
It's an issue with Nvidia gpu's/OpenGL, apparently. You should be able to get rid of it by restoring the 3d settings on your graphics card.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It's an issue with Nvidia gpu's/OpenGL, apparently. You should be able to get rid of it by restoring the 3d settings on your graphics card.
Thank you for the information. Strange there will be no problem other than notification. I need to update the drivers.

Reactions: gregers

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Brilliant game, finally an mc with a fucking backbone/// keep up the good work, loved this game
He's all bark and no bite. If you just caught the evil bitch that people are saying killed your mother in the act of trying to kill your father do you just go to bed like nothing just happened? :FacePalm:
I'm as non violent as possible but she would be flying off the second story balcony head first and I hope she hit the pool and drown.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes