Revenga [v0.5] Maks

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Extas: 190 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 155 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB: -

Compressed Size Extas: 11 MB: -
Compressed Size With Extras Win/Linux: 166 MB: -
Compressed Size With Extras Mac: 149 MB: -

Thank you lavohe3844, with the Extra Compression.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Revenga v0.5.
(+ previous extra content up to v0.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi! Couple of questions:

- Are the tags up-to-date? 5 tags seems very few.

- What is the extra content?

- Iirc in your last game you could forgive your mom. Is there a love/forgivenes route in this game, too? Or is it - as the title suggests - about revenge (and probably corruption/punishment) only? The tags are no help there.

Thanks in advance! :)
1) Tags that could be added:
Anal, Cheating & Swinging (the MC can have sex with other women without his girlfriend's knowledge or consent; once he tells her, she's more than OK with it), Group sex (a couple of MFF scenes), arguably Humiliation and Male domination, there's a scene at a strip club, not sure if that's enough to warrant the Stripping tag.

2) Extended versions of sex scenes.

3) None so far. The stepmom at least is portrayed as being beyond redemption; stepsisters more iffy.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Anal, Cheating & Swinging (the MC can have sex with other women without his girlfriend's knowledge or consent; once he tells her, she's more than OK with it), Group sex (a couple of MFF scenes), arguably Humiliation and Male domination, there's a scene at a strip club, not sure if that's enough to warrant the Stripping tag.

3) None so far. The stepmom at least is portrayed as being beyond redemption; stepsisters more iffy.
Thanks!

Reactions: gregers

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

Well.. She's not his girlfriend though.. Any time it's brought up they deny actually being in a relationship.

So cheating and swinging don't count imo.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well.. She's not his girlfriend though.. Any time it's brought up they deny actually being in a relationship.

So cheating and swinging don't count imo.
You're right that Maddie and the MC's relationship is not as clearly defined as I made out; in-game they refer to it as "sharing" but that's not a tag, so I went for the next closest thing.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
ahh finally the next game wich forced a scene with a char im totally not interested in... wtf you can reject everyone exept mallory until the last patch and suddenly the aunt gives a handjob... ok saves space on the hdd

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
THe 0.4 extras works in new version (as if works for 0.4 scenes, etc...) or we need to wait until it get updated to 0.5 too? Thanks!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
That blonde girl ruined the game for me, she was introduced as the easiest girl to get on this planet and you have no choice in romancing her whatsoever..The ones that should've gotten that attention are the evil trio but they have almost no scenes; all of the effort was put into the uninteresting blonde with a hollow character (can't even remember her name for a good reason)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
It looks like the game has been limited to 9 pages now, not sure why, annoying as I cant even get to my saves now as I think they are on page 13, anyone know how to fix this in Renpy?
You can find your saves under C:\User\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Revenga .... just take the last save there, copy it to your game install and rename it there (example: 13-1-LT1.save -> 1-1-LT1.save)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
THe 0.4 extras works in new version (as if works for 0.4 scenes, etc...) or we need to wait until it get updated to 0.5 too? Thanks!
The former. The current "extras" package works with the current version and includes the extended scenes up to and including 0.4; the extra scenes for v. 0.5 will be added later.

Reactions: Tearil

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
You can find your saves under C:\User\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Revenga .... just take the last save there, copy it to your game install and rename it there (example: 13-1-LT1.save -> 1-1-LT1.save)
Still means I'd have to constantly fix the issue, must be a setting in the renpy files to restore saving to other higher saves, i started looking but havent found it yet

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes