3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Definitely.. Maddie is great, but at same time, think MC might have a better relationship with Hannah, since Maddie clearly doesn't want a relationship.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not sure if you're serious or just trolling. :unsure:
I'm serious. Why do women use birth control pills? To avoid getting knocked up. So Maddie was prepared to have casual sex with a stranger, which is why she's always on the pills. And the willingness to have casual sex with a stranger is the feature of a slut.

• Angry
Reactions: RagingSavi

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Can we just move past this.. Seriously? Only thing I see wrong about Maddie atm.
I had no idea. So she has no problem fucking a guy with whom she does not want a relationship. Hmmmmm. So slut. Won't it lead to NTR, since she can easily find someone else with whom she will want a relationship, unlike the MC. However, I repeat, the MC isn't sympathetic for me, so I do not mind if he will be cucked.

• Angry
Reactions: Lerd0

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I had no idea. So she has no problem fucking a guy with whom she does not want a relationship. Hmmmmm. So slut. Won't it lead to NTR, since she can easily find someone else with whom she will want a relationship, unlike the MC. However, I repeat, the MC isn't sympathetic for me, so I do not mind if he will be cucked.
Nah... She has no interest in the other guys around her as far as I can tell..

But at the same time she's also confusing..

She's fine with MC fucking around, but also acts jealous, but every opportunity to claim the MC as hers she just says no..

I like her as a character now.. Just wish she would make up her fucking mind already..

OR else Hannah will probably take the MC from her.

Reactions: Lerd0

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm betting she's a slut after all. There is another point here that proves this. She's on the birth control pills. No decent, self-respecting girl will use any contraceptives, because she will not be afraid to catch any stds from her husband, and she will not be against children with her loving husband. But the slut will be, to save cash on abortions.
I really believe, i mean REALLY believe that maddie is a slut but i also know that girls take these pills to control their period too. Also pills can't protect you from getting STDs. Also taking pills is a good idea if a couple don't want to have a baby. That doesn't make her a slut.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I really believe, i mean REALLY believe that maddie is a slut but i also know that girls take these pills to control their period too. Also pills can't protect you from getting STDs. Also taking pills is a good idea if a couple don't want to have a baby. That doesn't make her a slut.
True, taking pills doesn't make her a slut, but does show she's not ready to be in a relationship.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
True, taking pills doesn't make her a slut, but does show she's not ready to be in a relationship.
Maddie is the one developer is posing as MC's LI or gf since they go so lovey dovey everytime. I think they haven't made it official but they really treat each other as a couple. Maddie keep telling him that she DON'T MIND him fucking around and then MC feeling guilty because of having sex with hannah. They ain't a couple but they sure act like one.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Maddie is the one developer is posing as MC's LI or gf since they go so lovey dovey everytime. I think they haven't made it official but they really treat each other as a couple. Maddie keep telling him that she DON'T MIND him fucking around and then MC feeling guilty because of having sex with hannah. They ain't a couple but they sure act like one.
Yea.. Which is annoying, need to make up their minds.. Pretty sure Hannah will take the MC away from Maddie if she doesn't get her shit straight, least that's how I feel the game could go.

Isn't a harem game and haven't seen shit for 'romance' either.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yea.. Which is annoying, need to make up their minds.. Pretty sure Hannah will take the MC away from Maddie if she doesn't get her shit straight, least that's how I feel the game could go.

Isn't a harem game and haven't seen shit for 'romance' either.
If you remember Hannah already said that she had some bad experiences in her past and now she's just playing the field. Hannah isn't interested in getting in a relationship with MC. she just wanted to have sex.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If you remember Hannah already said that she had some bad experiences in her past and now she's just playing the field. Hannah isn't interested in getting in a relationship with MC. she just wanted to have sex.
True, but that still makes Hannah closer then Maddie in wanting to be in a relationship with the MC, least imo.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I think Maddie is too good from the start (too much coincidence to be on the same plane and come to live in the house right now) and the family's blood flows in her veins.
Enrique said: power of pussy mammi .. the aunt came late..the niece came first ..
Too sympathetic with sharing the MC ..
If Dev hadn't put the two of them arguing, I would be more in doubt that Maddie is not a slut but an insider.
If Enrique was not involved in the death of the MC’s mother, one option would be for MC to buy him and double cross Mallory.
The funny part of the game is Ted ... I fuck mom ... all the time.
And mc doesn't believe it ..
It will be interesting how the dev will end this story ... until now the MC has no reason to side with Mallory ...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev on this one, and wow, I've heard the term of Wicked Stepmom and Stepsisters, but these three take the cake with that, make Cinderella look lucky. And interesting cliffhanger to end 0.4 on. Can't hardly wait to see what's next. Thank you so much for this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ending of update was near identical to start of game (bit after when mc arrived to house).

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
line 459: " if v2HilaryAgree:" this variable is not set in game so you lose some content
you need to redone some lines in past

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes