3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, this one really takes off (pun intended) without any delay! Not every VN needs to be a slow burn but fucking the first person you meet within a minute of meeting them is perhaps the other extreme.

Speaking of extreme, my main problem is how over-the-top evil the villains are. I'd call them comic-book villains, but most comic-book villains aren't this one-dimensional. They also seem to lack all subtlety (see both daughters' "seduction attempts") or scheming ability: I thought it could become interesting when Mallory tried to make Maddie suspect the MC, but all that plan entailed was telling her he couldn't be trusted without anything to back it up, and fell back to a useless "you better do as I say or else".

Still, it was kinda entertaining and I'll keep an eye out for the next updates as it has potential.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I miss one measly update, come back only to hear Maddie slander. How is she a slut again? Lol

Slut is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose or who is sexually . The common are a sexually promiscuous woman, or "an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute." These definitions identify a slut as a woman of low character—a person who lacks the ability or chooses not to exercise a power of discernment to order her affairs.

Having sex on a plane with a guy you just met and will never meet again is very clearly describes the meaning of the word "Slut".

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

Slut is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose or who is sexually . The common are a sexually promiscuous woman, or "an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute." These definitions identify a slut as a woman of low character—a person who lacks the ability or chooses not to exercise a power of discernment to order her affairs.

Having sex on a plane with a guy you just met and will never meet again is very clearly describes the meaning of the word "Slut".
So by that logic then MC is a slut as well.

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
So by that logic then MC is a slut as well.
That depends. For example, if he had more sexual partners than her, then he is also a man slut, if less, then he is just settling the score in the name of justice.
Although, personally, I do not like this MC at all, so I would say that they deserve each other.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That depends. For example, if he had more sexual partners than her, then he is also a man slut, if less, then he is just settling the score in the name of justice.
Although, personally, I do not like this MC at all, so I would say that they deserve each other.
Lol I guess we'll find out if Maddie is really thot or not, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm more worried about that evil cunt that just tried to kill MC's father than anything.

Reactions: House Of Black

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Lol I guess we'll find out if Maddie is really thot or not, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm more worried about that evil cunt that just tried to kill MC's father than anything.
I'm betting she's a slut after all. There is another point here that proves this. She's on the birth control pills. No decent, self-respecting girl will use any contraceptives, because she will not be afraid to catch any stds from her husband, and she will not be against children with her loving husband. But the slut will be, to save cash on abortions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm betting she's a slut after all. There is another point here that proves this. She's on the birth control pills. No decent, self-respecting girl will use any contraceptives, because she will not be afraid to catch any stds from her husband, and she will not be against children with her loving husband. But the slut will be, to save cash on abortions.
From now on I shall dub thee, compost bin ..... for they are also full of shit.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Reading that..... May have just killed the last few brain cells I had left.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Kind of makes me wonder how many of the "likes" you received were actually facepalms...

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not sure if you're serious or just trolling. :unsure:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I do so love how hypocritical some people are on here.

Guy must have a harem and get pussy all the time....

Woman fucks 1 guy at the start "what a slut".....
But we've literally said that MC is a slut as well lol. I just can't believe this convo is still going. Like who gives a fuck if Maddie is a slut or not? She's fucking dope either way.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes