3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Maddie is a slut. The one who Jumps the dick of a man she just met is a slut for me. Now you might say she just 'wanted to have sex'. Everyone want to have sex but a non-slut have sex with someone she's in a relationship with or at least with someone who she have known for some time(still a slut but not as big as maddie). She fucked MC at the beginning. you don't know how many guys she fucked In the past in the similar way.

You may say she's not fucking anyone but MC now so she's not a slut. well if developer make her have sex with someone other than MC it will be NTR and then many people won't play this game.

My interest on Maddie was pretty much killed from the beginning. I'm just playing this game for the story now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maddie is a slut. The one who Jumps the dick of a man she just met is a slut for me. Now you might say she just 'wanted to have sex'. Everyone want to have sex but a non-slut have sex with someone she's in a relationship with. She fucked MC at the beginning. you don't know how many guys she fucked In the past in the similar way.

You may say she's not fucking anyone but MC now so she's not a slut. well if developer make her have sex with someone other than MC it will be NTR and then many people won't play this game.

My interest on Maddie was pretty much killed from the beginning. I'm just playing this game for the story now.
I understand some of you are purist when it comes to LIs. Fine. But I still believe having sex with one person doesn't make someone a slut. The way you tell it anyone that's had sex out of a relationship is a slut, that seems totally insane to me.

But eh each to their own.

I find it funny that it's got to the point (with some posters) that if a LI has sex too soon in a vn only with the mc they are labeled the same as if they blow every npc.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I understand some of you are purist when it comes to LIs. Fine. But I still believe having sex with one person doesn't make someone a slut. The way you tell it anyone that's had sex out of a relationship is a slut, that seems totally insane to me.

But eh each to their own.

I find it funny that it's got to the point (with some posters) that if a LI has sex too soon in a vn only with the mc they are labeled the same as if they blow every npc.
the one who have sex with strangers occasionally is a slut but the one who does it often is a bigger slut. There are times when people can be more or less wrong than others... right?

There are people who wait to get into a relationship to have sex and then there are people who just think sex is fun and can do with anyone they are attracted to without any feelings involved. People falling in the second type are usually called sluts. I am not saying it, many people say it. Go and tell someone about a girl who had sex with someone she just met. More than 50% of people are gonna call her a slut. that's what some people are calling her here.

But hey, definition of slut varies for everyone. For me it doesn't matter what people do as long as it doesn't affect me IRL.

About your npc statement. I see it as MC was just in the spot with maddie. She would have fucked anyone present in MC's spot.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean there are sluts and there are fuckboys. Who cares about definitions. Maddie is a slut. MC is a fuckboy. And Mallory is a grade A cunt. These are absolutes, so who gives a fuck? Play the game and watch the story unfold.
I believe they are opinions not absolutes. But regardless we all have a right to our own opinions.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Maddie is a slut. The one who Jumps the dick of a man she just met is a slut for me. Now you might say she just 'wanted to have sex'. Everyone want to have sex but a non-slut have sex with someone she's in a relationship with or at least with someone who she have known for some time(still a slut but not as big as maddie). She fucked MC at the beginning. you don't know how many guys she fucked In the past in the similar way.

I guess you're not a believer in "love at first site" or "instant karma" then...

I can see calling her a slut if she took another guy or 2 on the plane but without knowing her sexual history, that is a rather nasty sign to hang around her neck without supporting evidence...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
'Love at first sight'.. Maybe..

But every time anyone has asked.. 'Are you his girlfriend'... Both MC and Maddie say no..

Seems to be 'in love' with his cock more then anything.
To be fair... they do get very love dovey after a bit. Which could mean that romantic feelings are at play. But also...She had no idea they were going to meet again. They were both surprised when they met at the house. So I highly doubt that "love at first sight" was even a thing.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
To be fair... they do get very love dovey after a bit. Which could mean that romantic feelings are at play. But also...She had no idea they were going to meet again. They were both surprised when they met at the house. So I highly doubt that "love at first sight" was even a thing.
Yea, I don't think so either.. She does seem to be getting jealous but at the same time she doesn't care if he fucks around..

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I guess you're not a believer in "love at first site" or "instant karma" then...

I can see calling her a slut if she took another guy or 2 on the plane but without knowing her sexual history, that is a rather nasty sign to hang around her neck without supporting evidence...
'fuck at first sight' you mean? cuz that's what maddie did here. She had no Idea that she will meet MC again after that time. she just saw a guy, had a one time thing. that's it.

You are free to assume about her sexual history. I'll assume she fuck strangers and you assume she don't. According to what is shown so far about her it's obvious what I am assuming. In future if it is disclosed that she never fucked strangers before then i would like to know the reason why MC changed her way of thinking. There must be a strong reason or else she will be someone who fuck strangers and this was just the beginning. whatever the reason may be, still a slut for me.

I am not slut shaming maddie alone. MC is also a manslut.

I won't discuss about it anymore. we won't agree on the same thing. I won't date a girl like maddie IRL. Not interested in her even in this game but developer is forcing her on MC and there's no way i can ignore her. I am here only for the story.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
So.. When does the 'extra content' get updated, finally hit a grey option.. So I assume the game and extras are not updated together.

Jun 1, 2017
Oh man, what a show about the slut terms and how to put a tag to VN character, and if i remember corectly is only some pixel with some AI provided by the creator. Yeah i like how you imerse yourself in this sort of game and forget about how this is made for pure enjoyment and forget about what real live taught you. A RL lesson about the definition is not judge a ppl by its cover. And about Mady im sure more ppl of here in some time encounter another person and have a powerful atraction to them, lets say sexual atraction thet lead later to a sexual act. yes and later maybe you forget or not about this person. That make you a slut? or a whore? I dont think is only a passion betwen two person what want to enjoy in something that make them forget
a moment of daily life and stress.Yeah I prefer to play and enjoy the game instead of struggling with definitions and terms about
NPC.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017

Initialy i want to ignore your post because is lack of maturity, but you facepalm me, then you ned a answer, i dont know how mature you are or not but with this crazy toughts of you i belive in your live you will be very hardly to get laid or find some girlfriend, lets speculate, if somewere in time you find a very atractive girl what want to f**k you on sight becase is very atracted to you and you reject here because you think is a slut, then your loss, this apply to you GF if want one of you like but reject her because is not virgin and you think because of that is a slut then again you loss. I recomend you to go on church and enjoy in a life without sin and full of puritanism, be a monk i think this is more suitable for you. Anyway i see how you cant handle easy with someone who doesn't think like you and you fell the urge to punch him in a face. God Luck Boy have a life of full Joy like me :D

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes