3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I do not like this game (Revenga) I want to ask Second Chance is better or worse
I already did pm you telling you what I did think about this game a long time ago in patreon before stoping my support, I loved Second chance after the changes in the writing and the girls being more likable (I did support it for a year... that should be enough of a compliment in itself), I think there was still a way to add more story in Second chance, the problem with Ravenga is too much renders wasted on girls we are not supposed to care and the "whole" thing with the stepmother and her idiot lover.... people usually like more games centered on the mc and the Li's.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
"Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge and unlock the truth about his fathers past.
That is up to you."
^no, but really, is it? like can you succumb or is it just a game over thing and you can't skip out on revenge? It says its a choice, but I don't really think it is one

Reactions: lnppo

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
"Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge and unlock the truth about his fathers past.
That is up to you."
^no, but really, is it? like can you succumb or is it just a game over thing and you can't skip out on revenge? It says its a choice, but I don't really think it is one
You want to be dominated by this girl and her lover?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You want to be dominated by this girl and her lover?
Maybe? I dunno, I haven't played the game. but if your answer is any indication, then the answer to my real question is: no, its not really a choice. If the "choice" of the game is just a not-real-choice, it may as well be a kinetic novel, I'm not interested

Reactions: lnppo

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Maybe? I dunno, I haven't played the game. but if your answer is any indication, then the answer to my real question is: no, its not really a choice. If the "choice" of the game is just a not-real-choice, it may as well be a kinetic novel, I'm not interested
I get what your say. But even a so called tripple A game cant do what you and I want.
Let alone a single person making this game! :(
Thats why I support AI, Imagine that, what ever you do, it will tailor a new experience for you every time you play!
But here we are, and we can only say, either we like it, or we dont.
In the end, its his storie, his choice, and im sure he wants what you want and i want to, but its not possible.
Hope you understand my point and dont get mad at me, i understand you and the dev :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Revenga v0.4ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.01.2021 (added v0.4 extras)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I get what your say. But even a so called tripple A game cant do what you and I want.
Let alone a single person making this game! :(
Thats why I support AI, Imagine that, what ever you do, it will tailor a new experience for you every time you play!
But here we are, and we can only say, either we like it, or we dont.
In the end, its his storie, his choice, and im sure he wants what you want and i want to, but its not possible.
Hope you understand my point and dont get mad at me, i understand you and the dev :)
I mean, I wasn't really asking for much, just the overview provided a possible second way to play, one I probably would like. But if its just revenge or game over, that's not a real branch in terms of story. I can make choices through out the one path, but they will be superficial at most. I'm not really saying anything mad at the game or getting at you, I just wanted clarification before I started in on a game I don't really have a whole lot of time for (my time is short lately, so I have to be picky about games I pick up)

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I mean, I wasn't really asking for much, just the overview provided a possible second way to play, one I probably would like. But if its just revenge or game over, that's not a real branch in terms of story. I can make choices through out the one path, but they will be superficial at most. I'm not really saying anything mad at the game or getting at you, I just wanted clarification before I started in on a game I don't really have a whole lot of time for (my time is short lately, so I have to be picky about games I pick up)
Text based msg can often be misunderstood, and there is so many angry people.
I understand your limit of time, but just download it and try it out. if it not something you like, try and remember the game :D
so many games, even I have problems remember every-one.

The first time i tried it, i played the good guy.
basic story is you get his wealth that she wanted. she gets pissed at you.
now i dont know if you could choose to try and dominate her, or simply just hate her ( i choose the last )

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I tried this a while back and there's no real choices. Nothing wrong with a kinetic novel (not my cup of tea personally) but that description is just a straight up lie.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, I tried this a while back and there's no real choices. Nothing wrong with a kinetic novel (not my cup of tea personally) but that description is just a straight up lie.
This. If people like "playing" glorified webcomics that somehow are in the games section, it's fine by me. But I would at least like to see them tagged and desribed as such, so people don't waste time.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I really love this one even though I hate cliffhangers..Good one though. People bitch about anything so do not even respond to their posts. I want mallory to die so bad but you have made her such an evil bitch death is too good for her. Locked it the stocks for a 40 hour free public fuxx in the back of some sleaze tit bar would be a start. can not wait to see what actually happens. thanks for the share and continuing on.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Some games are fuck fests, but this one is a slut fest - all the girls here are cheap whores. Damn, even the first girl is a slut which is a great loss, considering her appearance.
This is not a game for everyone. You don't like it - don't play. :D

I admit that the story in this game is slightly twisted. Step family plays their role well.. (I guess everyone doesn't like them, I also)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Revenga [v0.4] Maks

Original Size Win/Linux: 763 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 126 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 109 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Revenga [v0.4] Maks

Original Size Win/Linux: 763 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 126 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 109 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You got the timing, damn. :D

I waited for the compressed version, it did not appear for a little while. So I downloaded the game a moment ago.. because I was already curious about what in this new update. Eh. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes