3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Revenga v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey the66. Can you please confirm if extras are included in the your port? Thanks!

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The amount of drama for fictional characters on this site is over the top.
Thanks God this developer created something original and not the usual dull characters, I hope he'll keep working this way ;)
It’s always funny seeing comments like these. Like if you go on any forum, whether it’s Reddit, 4chan, etc. there’s gonna be discussions had. That’s kinda one of their main purposes. People are passionate about their games, it is what it is. Revenga type games will bring that out. Without discussion every comment would be the generic “Well done Dev”, “Good Luck Dev” and so forth. Let people express themselves.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It’s always funny seeing comments like these. Like if you go on any forum, whether it’s Reddit, 4chan, etc. there’s gonna be discussions had. That’s kinda one of their main purposes. People are passionate about their games, it is what it is. Revenga type games will bring that out. Without discussion every comment would be the generic “Well done Dev”, “Good Luck Dev” and so forth. Let people express themselves.
That's what I did, I expressed my opinion on the subject. Deal with it and avoid posts like this one that adds nothing to the discussion. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
True, but if he were to sign some paperwork giving the MC authority over the house and money then it wouldn't matter.

And if the MC was smart he would move out (and take the sweet girl he's fucking with him) so they can't accuse him of rape/assault/battery/whatever.

Either way it is ridiculous for them to be in the same house.
In that regard I'm torn.. I just don't think I could leave my dad alone(nurse/maid notwithstanding) with the 'evil stepmother and stepdaughters.. just imagine the mischief that they could attempt to do.. 'make a new will', 'smother him with pillow'.. that kind of stuff.

Do like this game but some of the 'bad' charactors are just a bit over the top/stereotyped.. Next update I wouldn't be surprised to see 'Say hello to my little friend!' in the dialog outside the strip club. Not bashing.. observing lol. Either way this one has kept my interest and been bookmarked since day one.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Wonders if the author expresses his experience with his mother in both games...

Good game but need a little work about the facial expressions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update just a bit short but atleast plot advanced bit.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Ok...This is the first game I played, where I would rather cut MC's dick rather than f***k some sexy bitches...Well done Dev! Someone should put Mal in a straightjacket (maybe a little over the top with her psychopathy, but I saw/read weirder shit irl)!

I do hope later there is a harem option with the nurse the niece and the milfs :p

Nice story/plot also
Thanks Dev, keep it up!

Reactions: MrFriendly

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I do not like this game (Revenga) I want to ask Second Chance is better or worse

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not like this game (Revenga) I want to ask Second Chance is better or worse
sc has 2 paths and player can do both paths things but if does that then in the end ups on path which might not want since it's forced.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
What made me hesitate to play it was that woman killed the MC's mother, that's too much..
There is no way i want to relationship with her, i want to kill that woman now. But it doesn't seem like it will be that fast, it looks like she's the main woman in this game. :cautious:

I prefer Second Chance.
I'm curious.. you're the developer, why don't you like this game (Revenga)?

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
What made me hesitate to play it was that woman killed the MC's mother, that's too much..
There is no way i want to relationship with her, i want to kill that woman now. But it doesn't seem like it will be that fast, it looks like she's the main woman in this game. :cautious:

I prefer Second Chance.
I'm curious.. you're the developer, why don't you like this game (Revenga)?
Mallory is the main antagonist of the game. She will not be an LI.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes