3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Soooo... what's in the Extra Content for .3? Cannot see any Release or Change notes.
Anything worth trying since .2 ? :>)

PS. I also dislike the 3 leeches and as a woman I can think of many ways to excise them from my life.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I don't think you're right...after they leave his home ...don't they just vanish in thin air ?or become invisible?
I am 90% certain that I am the only real person and everyone else is a figment of my imaginary friend's imagination.
...No I'm not crazy. My momma had me tested.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Maddie is so irritating and i wish there was an option to turn her down. Last update ended up with a cliffhanger and i thought MC will have the choice to let that slut continue or throw her out of the room but then the very irritating Maddie came to the rescue. Bitch would you please mind your own business?

I lost interest on her romantically ever since she fucked MC on their very first meeting. If developer wanted to show her as a perfect girlfriend material he should have taken 1-2 updates before having a sex scene with maddie and for the sake of sex scene he should have given scenes with aunt's girlfriends.

and then she says "You can fuck whoever you want". who dafuq are you to tell MC what he can do and what not? stop controlling his life. I can not imagine how possessive she will be once MC gets committed to her. Hope developer will give us a choice to be in a relationship with her or not.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Maddie got cool points with me for kicking Carrie's ass, her hotness meter went up by a ton. During the sex scenes though I felt like both of their facial expressions were dull and dry, Maddie's stood out the most. The music is annoying to me, I had to mute the game because the constant loop of the song began to bother me. One thing's for certain and that's that the step monster is a fucking psychopath.

Reactions: House Of Black

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What in the world... the intro and airplane scene look like an awful b-list movie with shitty actors that are too stiff. Did this dev actually get worse since his previous game? It's a joke how bad this intro is. His characters have stupid looking blank stares and the sounds are so bad I had to mute them.

This game is just an uncreative piece of shit. Cya.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes