3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will incest be added in future updates ?
Thanks in advance for the info.
how incest could be added? mc's only bloodrelative is his dying daddy and step-mother and step-sisters aren't related to him at anyways besides being step-something to him and cousin isn't much related either. ofc ghost-mommy and mc banging is possible but a. that'd be weird and b. quite unlikely.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how incest could be added? mc's only bloodrelative is his dying daddy and step-mother and step-sisters aren't related to him at anyways besides being step-something to him and cousin isn't much related either. ofc ghost-mommy and mc banging is possible but a. that'd be weird and b. quite unlikely.
Easy, MC's dad has another child with another women = half sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe farfetched but still easy.
easy? sure
silly? very much, daddy telling on his deathbed that son has sister who doesn't know that she has brother and she doesn't know who is her daddy or written will will tell about her existence.

Rcoulter

Dec 23, 2019
I personally like Revenga. The story is dark, but it's different. Sc was about reconnecting with the family. This story is about severing all ties to them. I hope the dev finds the beauty in this game as I do. No game is a 10/10. There will always be something you don't like. What is important is if you enjoyed the content that you are creating. So stay strong and I can't wait until the next update. God bless you all on the platform and Merry Christmas.

Reactions: bonghits420

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game is disapointing compared to your last game dev. Your first one was abundant in choices, with two clear paths and multiple mini choices in between. This one till now has zero choices in how you behave. Extremely railroaded.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
The game is disapointing compared to your last game dev. Your first one was abundant in choices, with two clear paths and multiple mini choices in between. This one till now has zero choices in how you behave. Extremely railroaded.
There will be more than two paths in this game. And every choice affects the ending. This is just the beginning of the game, so decisions may not seem significant

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes