3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
*Rubs hands* Alright time to kill the bitch.

So How are we going to do it Strangulation? Suffocation? Blunt force trauma? Electrocution? Death by fire? Death by pickaxe?
Seriously, at least have the MC kick her and the whores out of the house. No reason they should still be there. Also no reason they should be able to slap the nurse and not get into trouble. The step bitch and hos suffer no real consequences for their behavior.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Revenga [v0.3 + Extras] [Maks] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 628.14 MB
Compressed PC Size: 107.30 MB

Compressed PC WITH EXTRA: 106.70 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol what if this all ends with MC forgiving them and becoming friends?
Then I’ll have to take “Revenga” on the dev for naming his game in a misleading fashion... I want the stepsluts out of the MC’s life. I do not have any interest in seeing the MC try and fuck any of them. It’s obvious they aren’t worthy of the Mc’s golden “dicket”

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Seriously, at least have the MC kick her and the whores out of the house. No reason they should still be there. Also no reason they should be able to slap the nurse and not get into trouble. The step bitch and hos suffer no real consequences for their behavior.
In all seriousness, anything less than Life in prison or death will be unfulfilling to me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In all seriousness, anything less than Life in prison or death will be unfulfilling to me.
Sure! But first toss them out on their asses, then work on either gathering incriminating evidence or getting away with the perfect murder. It’s difficult to plot against people when they’re living in the same house. Especially when they are harassing you and your friends.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sure! But first toss them out on their asses, then work on either gathering incriminating evidence or getting away with the perfect murder. It’s difficult to plot against people when they’re living in the same house. Especially when they are harassing you and your friends.
But in order for him to toss them out doesn't the father have to croak first? He'll probably simp for them until he dies.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No point in doing that from v0.3. Otherwise you have a game about revenge but no targets for it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But in order for him to toss them out doesn't the father have to croak first? He'll probably simp for them until he dies.
Not if the dad has given him control of the house and the money. But if the dad hasn't and has just promised him that then yeah he probably has no way of doing it. Not really interested in watching the stepbitch abuse the MC and the cousin for 10 updates before the dad dies.

No point in doing that from v0.3. Otherwise you have a game about revenge but no targets for it.
You can have revenge against people who don't live in the same house...

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes