3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Both Gina and Carrie are old enough to know better though.
But still young enough to be broken in, especially if they don't know about their mother's involvement in your mother's death.

Mallory is a lost cause. I really hope sex isn't forced with her, because I'd rather stick an icepick in her eye. I wouldn't mind strapping her to a table and letting a group of diseased hobos run a train on her, though.

Gina and Carrie however can be broken and turned into your submissive sluts and that could be fun. You get revenge for all of the childhood bullying and torture that they put you through, and they learn to crave your domination. Equally fun if Maddie gets in on the action of dominating them.

I'd love to have Maddie, Hannah, and Audrey? (your cousin's friend who gives off a trans vibe) as MC's actual girlfriends, while he has sexy fun with his cousin as well as his aunt and the MILF squad.

Gina and Carrie are to be used and abused and then discarded, and Mallory is to be put in the ground.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes. And dev, don't be afraid to show Mallory actually getting dicked down. I hate her, but I do enjoy sex scenes.

Last edited:

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I'm in agreement with some of these comments Mallory should either be killed or jailed along with her sex partner. Having some sort of redemption story for her would be disgusting in my opinion. Carrie and Gina can of course be salvaged but not Mallory. Also to the Devs I appreciate if there's an option to skip Mallory and her lover sex scenes. Not everyone wants to see that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm in agreement with some of these comments Mallory should either be killed or jailed along with her sex partner. Having some sort of redemption story for her would be disgusting in my opinion. Carrie and Gina can of course be salvaged but not Mallory. Also to the Devs I appreciate if there's an option to skip Mallory and her lover sex scenes. Not everyone wants to see that.
Well the vn isn't named "redemptiona" so there is hope

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No one really, no one should enjoy the pain or suffering that bullying causes. I would never teach my children to make fun of others, harrass or bullyng people and believe themselves superior, nobody is perfect.
What people should do and what they actually do are not always the same thing. Monsters don't only live in fiction. Some are your neighbors, your co- workers, and sadly sometimes your family. I'm happy you vow to not be like that ever, but don't fool yourself that everyone else does the same.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What people should do and what they actually do are not always the same thing. Monsters don't only live in fiction. Some are your neighbors, your co- workers, and sadly sometimes your family. I'm happy you vow to not be like that ever, but don't fool yourself that everyone else does the same.
Yes i know that, from my own experience I know what it feels like.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
step-mommy and step-sisters need baseballbat into their asses and then mc should do "few" homeruns" with his new bats. total bitches.

good game so far only some typos on text and in plane with maddie there's some extra pic before extra content.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start - hope he can continue to make choices to keep away from Mallory and her daughters - without compromising himself and protect Maddie

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You guys surely like your cliff-hangers :KEK:

Nah, as another user wrote above that Mallory bitch is irredeemable. If I can help it, my MC won't touch her unless it's with a whip or a paddle.
Her mini-bitches however are actively asking for some private respect lessons. They might be straightened out but there's a lot of tutoring to do :sneaky:

Cousin Patty is hot as hell :Kappa:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I enjoyed Second Chance, but I am really liking the start of this one even more. Can definitely see the improvement as well, which is always good when moving forward. This story has seriously amazing potential and I hope it goes as well as I want it to. Looking forward to future updates.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes