3.00 star(s) 58 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
So the overview says you take revenge on your step mother huh? Since it's made by the person who did Second Chances it makes me have to question 1 how long until she stops being your step mom until she's your actual mom.
You know like in second chances if you don't use the degenerate patch and the gal is said to be your dads old girlfriend and stuff because your parents got divorced because the chic was a homewrecking hussy. Only to have the dev a short while later say screw it and just all of a sudden make the chick MC's birth mom even though the birth mom in the beging was a totally different person?
2 By exacting revenge does that mean that we get to decide if we want to forgive her or not like in the first game where no matter what you decided to do no matter how many times you dick denied the skank and showed absolutely no love or interest in her you still perv on her like a Junior Highschooler perving on his first Playboy mag?
In other words Second Chance sucked and the writing was lazier then a certain dev from a certain City full of Milfs.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Revenga [v0.2 + Extras] [Maks] - Original Size: 509MB + 73MB (Extra Content)

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (90MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
So the overview says you take revenge on your step mother huh? Since it's made by the person who did Second Chances it makes me have to question 1 how long until she stops being your step mom until she's your actual mom.
You know like in second chances if you don't use the degenerate patch and the gal is said to be your dads old girlfriend and stuff because your parents got divorced because the chic was a homewrecking hussy. Only to have the dev a short while later say screw it and just all of a sudden make the chick MC's birth mom even though the birth mom in the beging was a totally different person?
2 By exacting revenge does that mean that we get to decide if we want to forgive her or not like in the first game where no matter what you decided to do no matter how many times you dick denied the skank and showed absolutely no love or interest in her you still perv on her like a Junior Highschooler perving on his first Playboy mag?
In other words Second Chance sucked and the writing was lazier then a certain dev from a certain City full of Milfs.
If you play, you will understand that step mother is beyond forgiveness, and she killed the real MC mom, who was a very loving and good mother, so i'm sure that there will be no happy endings with pregnancy for her

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Alex Lem Put that in SPOILERS please!

As Alex said, it would be quite difficult to turn your step-mom into your real mom when it is clearly stated in the game that your real mom died in a car crash and then your widowed dad married his secretary.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
you better play second chance again. that game was like 2 different games with 2 completely different routes. either you forgive mom or despise her. however in this game mom is already introduced in the game so i highly doubt step mother will end up becoming the actual mom. that will change the whole plot of the game. the game is pretty linear so far and i guess there's only one ending this time and that is to make those bitches pay for what they have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
you better play second chance again. that game was like 2 different games but 2 completely different routes. either you forgive mom or despise her. however in this game mom is already introduced in the game so i highly doubt step mother will end up becoming the actual mom. that will change the whole plot of the game. the game is pretty linear so far and i guess there's only one ending this time and that is to make those bitches pay for what they have done.
Most of the blame is on Mallory. Carrie and Gina are the reflection of her. Compared to what she did (she killed the MC's mother), the thing about the 2 sisters was only bullying or harassment towards the MC, they deserve to be punished, yes but it will be nothing compared to the punishment that Mallory deserves.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Most of the blame is on Mallory. Carrie and Gina are the reflection of her. Compared to what she did (she killed the MC's mother), the thing about the 2 sisters was only bullying or harassment towards the MC, they deserve to be punished, yes but it will be nothing compared to the punishment that Mallory deserves.
well, i won't be surprised to find out that those 2 sisters knew about mallory killing MC's mom. If that's the case then they should be punished badly as well.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey Developer, i know that mallory is a slut and has a thing going on with that guy who murdered MC's mom but could you please tone down those sexual scenes between them? I know that's not NTR but i don't want to see other people having sex if it does not bring anything new to the story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey Developer, i know that mallory is a slut and has a thing going on with that guy who murdered MC's mom but could you please tone down those sexual scenes between them? I know that's not NTR but i don't want to see other people having sex if it does not bring anything new to the story.
I think it would be easier if you found a more suitable vn for yourself than the dev catering just to you. My thoughts anyway.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just played the game for the first time and I know it's cliché, but if done right this can be a pretty decent game.

What I don't wanna see is some sort of forgiveness route with Mallory, like this bitch is legit evil. I also hope that her future sex content with MC is skippable. I'm not trying to go balls deep in a cunt that helped orchestrate the murder of my mother, plus that's Enrique's or whatever his name sloppy seconds. I wouldn't mind humiliating the tramp though, fucking her daughters would've been a start, but the fact that she's basically whoring her daughters out to MC kinda defeats the purpose.

Now on to MC's father who has to be the biggest freaking simp known to man, I mean what kind of man would constantly lets a woman degrade, belittle and put down his son over and over again while he does nothing? It was infuriating watching his father nonchalantly let her get away with verbally abusing him. Mallory's pussy can't be that good to allow this.

Aunt Betty is our hot aunt who has a slutty side, she also has the familiar features of a certain top tier Milf so that's a plus. The presence of Betty and cousin Patricia should give true incest lovers joy. Maddie is okay, but just okay. I was confused as to why she was there in the first place, I mean I know she's blood related to Mallory, but she doesn't seem to get along with her Aunt or her cousins. I think she's locked in as our girlfriend even though I have the hots for the Dad's nurse Hanna(I think that's her name), but as long as I can "venture out" I'm cool with it. Back to Mallory, I'll be satisfied if by the end of this story she's dead or in prison. It's sick watching her walk around with a clear conscious after what she's done. This story is dark considering that the Dad fell in love with one of his wife's murderers. Here's to the downfall of that bitch.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Both Gina and Carrie are old enough to know better though.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes