3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought we might get over the locked content after the first lot of complaints.

You wat to do shit for your patron,s great, do extra stuff don't lock in game content it makes the game look incomplete especially when that locked content has an impact on characters.

Enjoyed Second Chance but i'm not wasting my time on this.

Rcoulter

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah it has the same story as reunion, but that doesn't mean it's not interesting. I love the story so far. I hope the creator spends time on character development. It's funny to say this but more nude scenes aren't always the best thing. This feels like it would have a stronger story to it. Anyway awesome game and keep up the good work my friend.(y)(y)

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This is pretty much a kinetic novel, to be honest.
The description says the MC's fate is "up to you" but as far as I can tell you get no real option in how you interact with your step family and the MC just immediately starts cursing like a sailor and threatening violence in every interaction with them.

It's a shame because this developers previous title suffered from rail-roading and lack of choice too but nowhere near as bad as this.

Jan 7, 2019
I wish the dev didn't lock content behind a paywall when there first game didn't why now. Otherwise i like the game and chars but get rid of the paywall.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I think the title of the game, is just a cruel joke for those who try the game. Even if you support the game a little, you don't even get the full game :D

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
why cant you guys ever just write what the extra content is so we wont have to search through the thread to find it

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes