3.00 star(s) 59 Votes

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
***Disclaimer***
I'm about to drop some hard facts brass tacks, if you choose to move forward then you accept all responsibility for stepping on said facts/tacks and hurting your internet feelers.

Definition of 'slutty'
1. dirty; untidy; slovenly. 2. (esp of a woman) sexually promiscuous.

I'd like to put forward that it doesn't rule men out of this.

Hard facts: They jumped each other in the toilet of an airplane faster than a fat kid would raid a candy store after the apocalypse. That's both easy and slutty. Hell, even the context of the situation and conversations say as much. Random sex, never thought to meet again. That's text book slutty right there. What we lack is history of previous actions. Is this a one off? Or is it typical behavior? Story gives somewhat conflicting information. They both act slutty, (the toilet on the plane)but at the same time she hasn't jumped on any other D but his. She's definitely easy though. But she's also been faithful to the guy that she seems to now have feelings for. You can't call her behavior since the plane anything but easy, she's definitely been putting out without any kind of relationship, but not been a slut since the plane. But the MC kinda is a manslut, lol.

The problem here is that people on both sides have started infusing their opinions and social beliefs into the facts and on others.
You can view her behavior as slutty, or you can view it as socially acceptable "easy", but by definition she was still a slut on that plane. Just hasn't been one since.

So, to close, her behavior on the plane was promiscuous behavior, hence slutty, but her behavior since the plane has been rather faithful to a single partner, so not promiscuous, hence not slutty. We can debate till blue in the face, won't change anything. So maybe we can lay this to rest and agree to not agree amongst each other and just enjoy the story? Cause'...that damn ending yo'.

ttant

May 7, 2017
There is something odd in v4.
At some point, the script look for the variable v2HilaryAgree which was never set in episode2. All the code behind that part works well if you use console intructions, but can't be reached without "cheating".
Is that expected ?

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
There is something odd in v4.
At some point, the script look for the variable v2HilaryAgree which was never set in episode2. All the code behind that part works well if you use console intructions, but can't be reached without "cheating".
Is that expected ?
Yes, I'm sorry, I fixed that.

Reactions: ttant

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What we lack is the history of previous actions. Is this a one-off? Or is it typical behavior?
That's a good point, to describe someone in those terms to be fair you need their history and current situation.
If you saw a certain orange-haired politician:unsure:...........:ROFLMAO: and didn't their history and current situation you probably won't think they were an Incompetent," "arrogant," "idiot," "egotistical," "ignorant," "racist," "narcissistic."A**hole.
I would like to know if the members here know the difference between the words, REACT and RESPOND

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. OP got updated with the links I posted but they have it marked 'unofficial android', did say it was the official copy from the dev, but whatever works I guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We care deeply about our gurls from games we adorn and show genuine interest in squashing any suspicion of foul play on their part.

We gamers tend to idealize our babes to the point of projecting our dreamy desires upon their stories, into their lives, ramping up expectations and fueling our dreams of, maybe, one day, seeing such romance see fruition in our cosplay IRL or our future interactions with drop dead gorgeous women we meet and try to greet with new found dedicaton to finding out their story, befriending them and trying to build on our experiences.

After all: we be passionate for our great babes from this game and be welcoming all the fresh angles one might find beauty in the personality and forms of a woman.

As the writer of Revenga, I must admit that this debate about whether Maddie is a slut or not is quite fascinating.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We care deeply about our gurls from games we adorn and show genuine interest in squashing any suspicion of foul play on their part.

We gamers tend to idealize our babes to the point of projecting our dreamy desires upon their stories, into their lives, ramping up expectations and fueling our dreams of, maybe, one day, seeing such romance see fruition in our cosplay IRL or our future interactions with drop dead gorgeous women we meet and try to greet with new found dedicaton to finding out their story, befriending them and trying to build on our experiences.

After all: we be passionate for our great babes from this game and be welcoming all the fresh angles one might find beauty in the personality and forms of a woman.
True for some.

Some want virginal pure untouched LIs
Some others want more variety and real personality with a life before the events of a vn
Some want non bisexual LIs
While others prefer bi LIs
Some want a certain figure and measurements while still others want every shape and sizes

All of that is awesome as long as no one bullies or shames others or the creators. My only wish is that a dev could make their vision, their story. Especially when it's unique and different sadly that's usually when the push for changes get more annoying.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers love their games and like to fantasize over them so much ...
to the point such hot fan service games got created and now live a life of their own.

Chatting about the thingds we are passionate about is our thing,
especially out here on the firnges of IRL dissapointments of rejection and
lack of understanding form many of our peers about what constitutes our needs and desires.

As one outlet for our frustratons and anxiety about love and lust expressions,
this forum is pretty good, so devs and writers can gauge the humanly
traits that gamers have regarding their games and better package their vision to
hopefully cater to gamers wants and needs: deep emotional impact and
instant gratification in such a welcoming environment to release our fears.

True for some.

Some want virginal pure untouched LIs
Some others want more variety and real personality with a life before the events of a vn
Some want non bisexual LIs
While others prefer bi LIs
Some want a certain figure and measurements while still others want every shape and sizes

All of that is awesome as long as no one bullies or shames others or the creators. My only wish is that a dev could make their vision, their story. Especially when it's unique and different sadly that's usually when the push for changes get more annoying.
Game oN!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Gamers love their games and like to fantasize over them so much ...
to the point such hot fan service games got created and now live a life of their own.

Chatting about the thingds we are passionate about is our thing,
especially out here on the firnges of IRL dissapointments of rejection and
lack of understanding form many of our peers about what constitutes our needs and desires.

As one outlet for our frustratons and anxiety about love and lust expressions,
this forum is pretty good, so devs and writers can gauge the humanly
traits that gamers have regarding their games and better package their vision to
hopefully cater to gamers wants and needs: deep emotional impact and
instant gratification in such a welcoming environment to release our fears.

Game oN!
I concur to most of that. Until the point the story and vision is compromised by the loudest voice instead of what the majority wants. Some devs do need to be less giving I also feel.

But yes this forum could be a great source of human sexual behavior studies. Hell pick any thread and there is probably a paper ready to be written on one subject or the next.

In This vn my only hope for it is to satisfy my want for revenge. Everything else is gravy to me

3.00 star(s) 59 Votes