• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
The game is pretty good. I had a couple issues with it though.
The scene where Mallory spits on Enrigue (Enrique?), I didn't understand what was going on in that frame at first. It's really hard to see the spit. A simple comment like "PTEW" or some other sound effect would really help sell it (and maybe making the spit more opaque).

Some of the transitions are really odd. The one where MC is in the Gym with the MILFs. One second he's telling his Aunt it's okay that she has to leave. The next second, Chip is walking into the house where MC is. I realize there's a visual dip between the two, but the transition is a little awkward, as we don't realize MC is back home.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Up to this point, no - no harem. And it's not in the Tags, so I do not expect one.
From what I was reading within the game Maddie doesn't care if he sleeps around with other girls as long as he is still with her, plus the fact that he was with both her and Hannah at the same time leaves me to believe he already has one if not with just the two of them.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Okay there is something I don’t know how to get like for instance the second scene with a female cousin and her friend how do I get that what is the trigger point for it

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
whell, i enjoyed the game, the animations could be a bit smoother, one of the last animations it was actually funny, the floor was doing the fucking haha (like those automated staircases)

Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whell, i enjoyed the game, the animations could be a bit smoother, one of the last animations it was actually funny, the floor was doing the fucking haha (like those automated staircases)
yea it was when mc had fun with 1 of step-sisters.

very nice update as usual.

scrshot: 1. some1 is extrahorny.

Apr 30, 2018
Based on the fist several minutes of game play, it looks like the step-family could be replaced with actual family. Anyone willing/able to create a patch? I'm not tech savvy enough to do so myself. Thanks for the feedback.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Based on the fist several minutes of game play, it looks like the step-family could be replaced with actual family. Anyone willing/able to create a patch? I'm not tech savvy enough to do so myself. Thanks for the feedback.
Play a little more and you will see that it is a completely unworkable idea - it would make the story unintelligible. Cannot say more without spoiling the story, but basically nope.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I just stumbled on this VN. Many thanks to the dev(s) for a well made coherent VN. Very enjoyable to play, with enough plot to go with the MC's continual encounters. Despite my dislike of cliff hangers, I'm looking forward to the next (perhaps final?) update. Nice job, well worth the time to play.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I liked the ending. A bit rushed but, it was a good ending overall.

I like that the MC pretty much fucks all the women - but I would have like to see him take Piper for a ride :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes