• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations and thank you for another well done and Completed project.

Best of luck.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Revenga [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 301 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 284 MB:

I will add more file hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Anyone always have antimalware throwing always ton of warnings on Mixdrop links?

Belzeebub

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I will add more file hosts later
Can you add a link to ?
And thanks for your efforts!! Finally gave up , after my account was suspended for breaching T&C, someone obviously backstabbed me, by reporting the file. is way better than mega anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerLeader

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For a series named revenge its a dam shame that we dont get to have our way with her till the end
Well...at least in my ending, she's got life in prison with no chance for parole. And also, one of the final scenes is of Big Bertha making her bend over getting ready to get fisted.

For me, I think that's pretty damn good revenge.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I means swapping LI with your friends with the MC knowing about it.
I understand what swapping is. What im asking is how exactly is it done here. Like in this game does the MC let his wife fool around with other men, or they meet up with another couple and swap partners. That kind of specifics.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes