3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Am I the only one who stopped playing after the MC started using the homophobic F-slur?

Did that really not kill the game for anyone else?
If you otherwise enjoyed the game, you could use the Universal Ren'py Mod by X-52. It lets you swap words to a less offensive one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does anybody actually realise these characters are assholes? Anybody?
They do not work for nada, no effort put into it.
Character a female, she assumes every chump will lick her botoms.
Assumes grabbing girls by the pussy is ok, she is not trump.
Character is a male, assumes instantly he has to have initiative and
be heavy on the lip service with sex slurrs to get into the girl pants.
Characters being some trope/caricature dev wanna drop sex on their heads:
- they are faceless, emotionless, brainless neophites.

Standards are very low as top earning movies and series also feature heavy profanity.

You are rationalizing someone very angry, stuck in victimizing dead lands dreaming of his dead mother.
What did you expect from such a drama stricken remorse heavy parson?

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Does anybody actually realise these characters are assholes? Anybody?
They do not work for nada, no effort put into it.
Character a female, she assumes every chump will lick her botoms.
Assumes grabbing girls by the pussy is ok, she is not trump.
Character is a male, assumes instantly he has to have initiative and
be heavy on the lip service with sex slurrs to get into the girl pants.
Characters being some trope/caricature dev wanna drop sex on their heads:
- they are faceless, emotionless, brainless neophites.

Standards are very low as top earning movies and series also feature heavy profanity.

You are rationalizing someone very angry, stuck in victimizing dead lands dreaming of his dead mother.
What did you expect from such a drama stricken remorse heavy parson?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Am I the only one who stopped playing after the MC started using the homophobic F-slur?

Did that really not kill the game for anyone else?
Wow, nothing like assholes who think that everyone else should be as much of a garbage human being as they are.
Not digging at you.. but I'm surprised that anybody with as high standards as you project.. actually visits this site.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
"I'm offended by the game I downloaded myself even though there was a warning of how things would go and the creator saying this is fictional and for 18/21+ and above so I'm blaming everyone else"

What you need to do is find a circus and work there.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Swinging does not need 2 couples and it does not need both Bf and GF get any action.
Pla y bo y had a series of swinging couples, they would actually swing while only one was getting laid while the other
would watch. Also, sometimes inviting someone over to fkk is swinging for the couple:
The one getting laid swings with someone else while being in a relationship,
while the one watching swings by accepting someone else inside her/his relationship to do sex stuff.

Cause someone is stupid and thinks Maddie being "ok" with MC getting with Hannah is swinging..
Neither are in a relationship... To need 'approval' for "fucking around"..
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
Is the rule.. But oh well, not going to bother trying to get it removed.
shit, my expectation is that mc's gf has sex with another
Exactly why having the tag is stupid, so far Maddie has shown no interest in fucking around.

So why even have the tag, most looking for it would be going for what you were looking for.
Guys, there's swing in the tag, and I know swing as a couple changes, I don't really like the theme, but I downloaded and looked at the videos of the game, and I didn't see any of that, does it really exist? I saw a lot that it was MFF, which I like.
Could someone answer me?
Not sure why swinging is a Tag don't remember any myself unless it refer's to the polyamory/Open relationship the MC has with two of the girl's
You could explore this in swinging orgy vids around the net where only one would sex while the other jerks/smokes.
The swinging club scene is all about the open mind of people accepting free use with someone they both know and accept.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has to fight for his honor and fight for his girl. This is a hold your ground game.
The broad who is with MC”s pa is sexing her pimp and together they killed MC”s ma and want to kill him and his pa.
Those are going on in the mean time MC is living a beautiful throbbing love story with a wonderful babe.
She is and will be O.K. about MC throbbing some other girls they both agree to let inside their love.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Swinging does not need 2 couples and it does not need both Bf and GF get any action.
Pla y bo y had a series of swinging couples, they would actually swing while only one was getting laid while the other
would watch. Also, sometimes inviting someone over to fkk is swinging for the couple:
The one getting laid swings with someone else while being in a relationship,
while the one watching swings by accepting someone else inside her/his relationship to do sex stuff
You could explore this in swinging orgy vids around the net where only one would sex while the other jerks/smokes.
The swinging club scene is all about the open mind of people accepting free use with someone they both know and accept.
In short, don't I have to worry about another dick getting into my girls?
How right you are there is indeed many definition of Swinging
For instance SWINGING= lively, exciting, and fashionable
Swinging definition, characterized by or capable of swinging, being swung, or causing to swing.
Swinging definition, Moving back and forth or from side to side while suspended or on an axis.
Swinging definition, the practice of engaging in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners within a group, especially on a habitual basis.

However It kind of depends on what you personally characterise as Swinging as opposed to what other's IE. F95Zone other players or even the swinging community themself's consider swinging.

However I was attempting to answereing the question that I believe was being asked which was more a case of will any other cock be touching the MC's girls and as I said no I didn't see any of that in the game as far as I remeber.
Than the actual definition of swinging.

But thank you anyway

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Finally got around to playing the ending. Patty and Agnes adopting was a missed opportunity for one last H-Scene with them. They should have asked MC for a sperm donation lol

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
that picture of Betty in the character list looks like her head is floating XD, possibly because of the black background and how her hair is wrapped around her neck

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just finished, fun little game, but how are you gonna have a swinging tag and NOT have any swinging scenes with literally the hottest girl (easily maddie) of the game? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fiz1247
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes