3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
well several i think, maddie+mc, mc+nurse (i think), 3some (mmn), 3some+cousins and maybe solo and ex-stepsisters fate and MAYBE if had allied with ex-stepmommy.
Allied? How? There werent any choices for her.

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
What a weird story. Took all the fun out of the relationships with Maddie and Hannah with all the threats and over the top harassment being thrown around by the step-mom and sisters.

Kirschelein

May 23, 2020
I found it a bit disturbing that Hannah and Maddie call the MC daddy. Because they are all the same age and Hannah is even probably older than MC.

Reactions: Bromia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh? There was only one choice from their seductions, Gina's and it still lead to declining her. Why are you half assing your answers? Youre unsure arent you?
vague memory says that mc could accept their offer (after step-mommy had ordered them) but played that scene long ago.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Something I've been wondering since the last update. This Ashley girl. Is she from another game? In this update she mentions a step-brother, and she looks kind of familiar from another game (I'm thinking No More Secrets, maybe?) So I was just wondering if this is the case or not. Love the story so far. Hope the finale is great.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Something I've been wondering since the last update. This Ashley girl. Is she from another game? In this update she mentions a step-brother, and she looks kind of familiar from another game (I'm thinking No More Secrets, maybe?) So I was just wondering if this is the case or not. Love the story so far. Hope the finale is great.
I believe the same model/character from Second Chance the Devs other game, very similar to this one but better IMO.

Reactions: Talmadge

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the game and I have to say the what was said in the beginning about the game was very underwhelming and a lot was left to be desired. In the beginning it looked as though there could have been branching paths however as the game went on those hopes dried up and it went down a mostly linear path.

I mean yes there were multiple endings in this game, however for the player they were almost all the same. Hell the only people who actually had different ending was Mallory's daughters however they weren't the MC in this one. In fact I can think of several ways this could have been improved and several ending for the MC both good and bad. Here are a few examples of some endings that could have been done to improve this.

1) MC falls for evil stepmother's hands, she takes him for everything he owns, and then he ends up like her daughters did in the ending where he did nothing for said daughters or hell the worst end he ends up becoming the slave of the step-mom and stepsisters.

2) MC somewhat falls into evil Stepmother's hands but manages to get his Revenge, however due to several poor choices he ends up either losing his ladies, and/or best friends.

I could go on with better options and endings for this but I won't.

Akira_Kurosaki

Apr 14, 2021
Well, going by the files in the 1.0 folder after unrening it, the extras.rpy is there. So, yeah.
where do we get said file, because it's not in the base game as I just downloaded it 2 days ago and all the (extra) options during scenes are greyed out. I believe that is what we are trying to figure out.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes