3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Axed ending?

what happened to you dev that you had to end it on such a hurry?

such a downgrade to your last game :eek:

Edit: We didnt even get real revenge? Oh boy.
Edit2: Crap game, dont waste your time with this shit.
Edit3: play his laste game, if you want something sexy, cuz you wont get it here.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
maks Thank you for this good vn. I don't get a grown ass man jerking off while watching his two gfs make out and not joining. It's lame and high school behavior.

Other than that one detail I loved the ending and how you tied everything up. Wish a lot of devs could atleast do that when it comes to endings. Thanks again and good luck on any future projects. :)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I now understand the HATE towards Step Gals in this game.
I thought the gals were just the normal bitchy types that dont get along with the MC out of some drama or some sht.

But this here is much worse.
They aint gals nor bitches at all, just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking my language, sometimes you gotta slap a bitch. All three of them deserved a slap or two or three or 16.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The ending just felt like an ordinary update and the bad guys got off easy in my book. The end result was just as bogus as Second Chance was, thank God there wasn't any ridiculous forgiveness path for Mallory or I would've puked.
Second chance's ending was no where near as good as this ending. I honestly believe the dev is getting better at them. Still a ways to go but better than a lot of devs that quit or don't even tie up loose ends...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Constantly rushing endings isn’t any better lol.
It's better than second chance's to me. It's better than Haley's story and all the Daniel k endings I've played.

So is it perfect? Hell no. Is it a decent ending to a good vn that ties up all loose ends yes. When 90% percent of endings suck on here shit that is decent seems real good by comparison...

Only my opinion

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Second chance's ending was no where near as good as this ending.
Second Chance's endings were much better than this game, but still rushed and not great.
The reason they were better was the redemption arc with the Mum was semi satisfying, and the incest/harem ending was pretty good.
That game did not have murderous cunts who needed killing, like this game does. If you are going to have that level of villainy in your game, you need a satisfying solution. Basically the option to murder the murderous cunts. Dev didn't have the stomach for that, so no satisfying ending possible. Also no incest, so no happy incest/harem ending possible either. Just a pretty big step back in game quality, from what was not even a great first game. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Second Chance's endings were much better than this game, but still rushed and not great.
The reason they were better was the redemption arc with the Mum was semi satisfying, and the incest/harem ending was pretty good.
That game did not have murderous cunts who needed killing, like this game does. If you are going to have that level of villainy in your game, you need a satisfying solution. Basically the option to murder the murderous cunts. Dev didn't have the stomach for that, so no satisfying ending possible. Also no incest, so no happy incest/harem ending possible either. Just a pretty big step back in game quality, from what was not even a great first game. :cry:
I went back and forth about it myself and Second Chance looks like the much better game compared to this. The whole theme was about Revenge, but it was too tame for my taste. In all honesty a darker path should've been created Enrique should've been killed for his role in MC mom's death. Jail was too easy in my honest opinion, had that been my family I would've seen red and I'm pretty sure others would've as well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I went back and forth about it myself and Second Chance looks like the much better game compared to this. The whole theme was about Revenge, but it was too tame for my taste. In all honesty a darker path should've been created Enrique should've been killed for his role in MC mom's death. Jail was too easy in my honest opinion, had that been my family I would've seen red and I'm pretty sure others would've as well.
I agree I would like to see Enrique killed.

But to me raping and sodomizing isn't light. To me that is dark. Then to add same sex rape by fist. That makes it darker...

Again just my opinion. If you think being raped and fisted is a happy ending I'm no one to judge :)

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Wait so there was no other ending? No other route?
The overview LIED.
Whats with all the bullcrap that says "succumb"?

Did I miss anything?

There werent any choices for succumbing to Step Mom's whims and seduction, at all. NONE.
She wasnt even able to finish her seduction after the first tease.
What did I miss?

This is ridiculous.
I knew something was wrong with this game, judging from the "please dont be afraid, but Im horny, can you help me?" twist that made me lose interest on the first gal that MC encountered. Surprised me when she was the actual main heroine after all. LOL.
Thought she was just a side chick on the harem. Because obviously.

Update: I see people saying the ending was rushed? I think its not just the ending, its the WHOLE GAME.

Please EDIT the OVERVIEW.
There was no succumbence in this game.
Just an angry MC.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I agree I would like to see Enrique killed.

But to me raping and sodomizing isn't light. To me that is dark. Then to add same sex rape by fist. That makes it darker...

Again just my opinion. If you think being raped and fisted is a happy ending I'm no one to judge :)
I'm pretty sure Mallory being hatefucked was the Dev catering to the people on this thread that fantasied about it for several months, and yes rape is extremely light compared to a slow death.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I have no confidence in this game maker anymore. If it doesn't ruin the game in the final meters, then it will rush to the end. In other words, both games are basically ruined at the very end.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes