3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
I got a question and i hope someone can help me.
if i add the "extra" file to the game i can choose the extra mode but the game tells me the pictures cant be found.
Did forget to do something with it or how do i unlock the extra mode?

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
Completely rushed ending. Why? What do you truly gain from ending this when it could of been so much more. Proofreading/word scripting needs some work so felt rushed from the get go on this update.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can I get a yes or no for swinging tag, as I looked through search and there is no real swinging from what I saw

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Many thanks to the game developer for this game, a very interesting story But I liked the previous game better Second Chance I would like more plot development with my aunt and maybe even a separate ending with her Personally, I like more mature characters.I hope your next game will be more adult heroines, so I give Game 8 of 10

Reactions: Rectory and Ara-sH

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I will agree with the rest. I liked the story, but damn that ending was so rushed. At least for me endings tells as much about any dev's work as the Intros.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Revenga [v1.0 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB
Original Size Extras: 534 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux w/Extras: 337 MB:
Compressed Size Mac w/Extras: 320 MB:
Compressed Size Extras: 36 MB:

I will add more file hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
pls upload the file in pixeldrain server, mixdrop is horrible slow !

Reactions: shanker123123

shanker123123

Apr 12, 2018
Revenga [v1.0 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB
Original Size Extras: 534 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux w/Extras: 337 MB:
Compressed Size Mac w/Extras: 320 MB:
Compressed Size Extras: 36 MB:

I will add more file hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader

please dont but the compresser in not work and have alot of problem sir

Last edited:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I really liked this game up until the final patch/rushed ending. You had so much more you could of did with this game. Even more so since the dad died you could amped up the battle between the step mom and the MC . That's just one way you could of gotten more out of it but hey its your game so if your happy with it that all that matters. So thankyou for the game hope next one is even better.

Oct 12, 2019
whoever is doing compressing, please upload the files to zippyshare or Mediafire... you are doing good work but the good isn't spreading to needed people

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I have to say the step mother was the woman I desired the most among the female cast and to only get a half assed clothed sex scene with her at the very end of the game no less is nothing short of disappointing. Some choices were ignored like if you don't romance certain characters they still show up at end like they were your long lost soul mates...As for the GF that the dev put you in an arranged marriage with: Her model isn't bad but the way she was forced on you painted her as an easy accessible apple and we all know the forbidden apple is much more desirable than the one we're given for free.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I gave this game a chance and I have to say that the game is interesting, although.. in places stupid.

It's a pity that, as in the previous game, dev decided to do rushed ending, again.

Additionally, this ending.. was not that good.

The situation with the cousin and her girlfriend at the end.. why did they choose to adopt a child, instead of asking the MC to get one or both of them pregnant? Lol. This would be more interesting.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Because of Nikki, the game was ruined. Because it couldn’t be put as an avoidable. I don’t share my women and that went over the borders right away. Fuck this game went so ruined. Now I just downloaded this last update because it would have been fixed, but it isn't. I can’t even watch what happens after that checkout because I don’t play this story to the end. No longer interested in the story after that, even if that slut got to kill my dad, not much interest either. Would have killed right at the start, so there would have been no need to play version 0.8 just to find the game ruined.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Because of Nikki, the game was ruined. Because it couldn’t be put as an avoidable. I don’t share my women and that went over the borders right away. Fuck this game went so ruined. Now I just downloaded this last update because it would have been fixed, but it isn't. I can’t even watch what happens after that checkout because I don’t play this story to the end. No longer interested in the story after that, even if that slut got to kill my dad, not much interest either. Would have killed right at the start, so there would have been no need to play version 0.8 just to find the game ruined.
Yeah, I was surprised we could have sex with her in this game..

I don't like it.

When I saw her, I thought it was even cool that Dev decided to add a character from his previous game. But I thought that she would only be a character who would only play a role in one of the scenes, that we would only talk to her and that's it.

And here suddenly a scene pops up where we are forced to have sex with her and she wants it herself... So now I have a question, what happened to the MC from the previous game and her?

Damn. If dev decides to add a character that was one of Li's in his previous game, at least let him not add her as a character with whom we can have sex. It spoils everything a bit.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, I was surprised we could have sex with her in this game..

I don't like it.

When I saw her, I thought it was even cool that Dev decided to add a character from his previous game. But I thought that she would only be a character who would only play a role in one of the scenes, that we would only talk to her and that's it.

And here suddenly a scene pops up where we are forced to have sex with her and she wants it herself... So now I have a question, what happened to the MC from the previous game and her?

Damn. If dev decides to add a character that was one of Li's in his previous game, at least let him not add her as a character with whom we can have sex. It spoils everything a bit.
I mostly fucked it by sharing her with my friends. Even a slut herself would love to fuck with me. Would have even gone to another apartment to fuck my friends, but come to the same apartment and the game gives no option to prevent such shit. That's where the game goes to waste. Then it was still to be seen that the MC is ballless and accepts the exchange of numbers, even if the player himself wants to kick the slut out of the game. It no longer has any value at that point. At the same time, the value of the whole game goes to waste and the game is deleted.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes