3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So this dev has two completed games, the fuks wrong with him... did no one inform him that this is not the way to succes in this industry i mean you need to stretch your game for as much as you can... the time between updates to be preferably from 6-7 months up with minimal content, more health problems, oh some writers block we can't forget about that and so on... c'mon dev you are a disappointment for your fellow devs cuz you are not in trend with them rules...

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, well the plot ending was good, it's just that there is no transition, so just a jump from last update to the endzone without playing a play, or just scoring the final goal without a keeper in the goal. Winning the winning point on tennis while your oponent is already standing at the net reaching out his hand.... lol.
It feels like there is much more to tell in the story towards the ending, all in all a good story (before the ending), nice renders but like most of us probably feel, it leaves an empty feeling when your looking out to the next part thats hardly there.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So this dev has two completed games, the fuks wrong with him... did no one inform him that this is not the way to succes in this industry i mean you need to stretch your game for as much as you can... the time between updates to be preferably from 6-7 months up with minimal content, more health problems, oh some writers block we can't forget about that and so on... c'mon dev you are a disappointment for your fellow devs cuz you are not in trend with them rules...
I would strongly agree with you if not for the fact that our friend here finishes them barely after leaving the prologue
but let's hope he did all that to experiment a bit and his next project will have less flaws and more depth to the overall story. And more importantly no more forced blonde GF's whose existence is only tolerated by a handful of players.

Reactions: Jarul

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
How would that be revenge?

She dies, her suffering is over. Right now she's in prison for the rest of her life with some fat birds fist up her pussy. She has to live knowing she lost everything.

Death isn't punishment, it's release.
This, all fuckin day. Although, I'd rather have her in a bunker somewhere in the middle of nowhere, serving up true justice on her, for the rest of her life.

7 out of 10 devs can't write a decent ending. I'll take a rushed one over ones that leave a bunch of shit unresolved...
That's a double edged sword, bro. If people accept rushed endings so casually, more devs will start thinking it's ok and they may start doing it. But, if people start berating them for it, they might leave so many holes and people will be left with that 'WTF' feeling. So, in essence, damned if we do, or damned if we don't.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thx for the nice game. Maybe a bit rushed at the end. But at least he has given regulary updates, and not only all 6 months. There was no rework, no errors. Simple but solid VN.
I realy like the Hanna ending, it was also my main playtrough.

Thx Dev

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thx for the nice game. Maybe a bit rushed at the end. But at least he has given regulary updates, and not only all 6 months. There was no rework, no errors. Simple but solid VN.
I realy like the Hanna ending, it was also my main playtrough.

Thx Dev
A solo ending with her?

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Even though ending doesn't quite meet the expectations of players, still better than the 90% of games that are abandoned. So well done dev, You have my respect.

Reactions: acondo
Aug 13, 2021
It was clearly rushed. I think everyone was waiting for an ending where you would enslave stepmother Mallory and another ending when you fuck her in prison and then she says: "Now that we're together, help me get out of here." There should be an option to help her and then she would trick MC and try to kill him like she was trying to do with his father Eugene, but then the MC would be able to stop her and she would finally respect and obey MC, it would be the perfect ending.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It was slightly rushed but that often happens. I enjoyed it but agree that there was far more to be made. Is not the harem tag required? Where was the incest?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was clearly rushed. I think everyone was waiting for an ending where you would enslave stepmother Mallory and another ending when you fuck her in prison and then she says: "Now that we're together, help me get out of here." There should be an option to help her and then she would trick MC and try to kill him like she was trying to do with his father Eugene, but then the MC would be able to stop her and she would finally respect and obey MC, it would be the perfect ending.
And in both of those she would have got away with murder and kept her freedom while getting regular sex and living the life of comfort.

Worst revenge ever.

Never say everyone. Clearly some of us knew she was going to jail.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't think it was rushed, it is more likely that Mak's didn't intend to go dawn a dark path. I too thought that it was going down a dark path when I played the first release but then I realized that it is in the same vein as his previous game. The dev likes to have "piece of shit" type characters and give you the satisfaction of putting them in their place, but he just dances around the violent paths never fully going there. It might not be the dev's style to show extreme violence towards his characters.

I figured it would never get into sex dungeon territory when the MC catches the stepmother trying to smother the dad in his sleep. That was the moment when he could have filmed and blackmailed her or made her his bitch right there and show her every VN enslaving magical cock. Instead he just talks to her and I just figured it was heading towards rainbows and giggles territory. Well, we will need to keep wandering in search of a truly fucked up revenge VN. :sneaky:

I enjoyed the VN nonetheless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev doesn't do dark endings.

First game had the shitty characters redeemed pretty close to the end. I almost expected Mallory to have a redemption ark based on the first game.

I think anyone expecting anything extreme hasn't been paying much attention. Even his mothers dream ghost gave him shit if he tried getting revenge on the 2 girls.

Same with the first game. There the mother abandons the MC for years and you have a choice to forgive her or not. In the "bad" path it's the mother forcing sex on the MC and treating him like shit. In the end she gets redeemed and still has a happy'ish ending just not with him.

Reactions: priyabrata

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Second Chance was a riot, especially Jessica, she was hilarious. When she beat the crap out of MCs sister for being a bitch at the BBQ, had me rolling. I don't see an Ipatch, do we get to choose relationships? Is this game actually complete? It went from .1 to finished that fast? :unsure:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Second Chance was a riot, especially Jessica, she was hilarious. When she beat the crap out of MCs sister for being a bitch at the BBQ, had me rolling. I don't see an Ipatch, do we get to choose relationships? Is this game actually complete? It went from .1 to finished that fast? :unsure:
it's been 1year since it's first release , not fast but not slow either

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes