3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
must be a hell of an update if the game is "complete" now :unsure:
well

i normally dont complain about free stuff i get ...
but this must be a joke right? right???
thats the most rushed " im tired of this - lets finish somehow" game finale i ever played
this was a great game untill update 9
sorry if i piss off the dev and team around this, but hell , thats a deep scratch at your reputation

anyway thanks for the game MaksB and team

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
One of the worst second games from a dev I've seen. Nothing made sense from the start. There is serioulsy so much to address I don't even know where to begin.

The dreams with mom

How Mallory could land MC's dad with how unhinged and uncharismatic she is. And how they continued to stay together. Maks really should've just said he had CJD or something with how idiotic the dad was.

Mallorys daughters becoming basically one step above slaves to MC.

The title... The revenge was the "easiest" win in court possible with no one getting off easy. And also he fucks his moms killer, and makes her enjoy it?? Why didn't the psycho immediatly bite his dick off? Why didin't MC think that was what she would immediatly do if she actually acted in character??

What difference did it make that Maddie was revealed to be a junior detective??

... And a bunch more.

Reactions: priyabrata

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I would of liked to see more natural progress with the cousins, and the step sisters. I think they deserved abit more story towards the end. Instead it did seem abit rushed. There was alot of potential left.
True, but so did everything else. No build up really for any relationships, because I don't think that was the focus but there was more than enough fucking. Plus there wasn't a romance tag so I can't really say I'm surprised. This was mainly a story about revenge, though that even fizzled out at the end.
It was clearly rushed. I think everyone was waiting for an ending where you would enslave stepmother Mallory and another ending when you fuck her in prison and then she says: "Now that we're together, help me get out of here." There should be an option to help her and then she would trick MC and try to kill him like she was trying to do with his father Eugene, but then the MC would be able to stop her and she would finally respect and obey MC, it would be the perfect ending.
I don't know if enslavement is what I was looking for, moreso her suffering a gruesome painful death.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hello everyone, Finally Revenga Completed. Thanks for Developer for this game.
If you haven't played Revenga, there's definitely a lot you're missing.
First step is my

This is Revenga Turkish translated Version. Enjoy
Added Extra Content
fix Save game..

Selamlar , arkadaşlar Oyunu zaten bilen biliyordur , Render ve Görselleri Hikayesi Efsane bir oyundur.

Extra sahneler modu oyuna eklendi , Kayıt alamama sorunu giderildi.
Türkçe cümle düşüklükleri yer yer düzeltildi.

Download Link : Compilated Version.

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
This ending is awful .we were actually wishing to see some extra scenes with mallory(the main character).But there is another game named REUNION . Hope that game doesn't end like this.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So no incest patch, does the game have an actual incest option, or is it all the step-cest nonsense? :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes