3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At least an ending where she dies or something.
How would that be revenge?

She dies, her suffering is over. Right now she's in prison for the rest of her life with some fat birds fist up her pussy. She has to live knowing she lost everything.

Death isn't punishment, it's release.

Is this legit step-family or there is incest patch to make it real one?
Legit step family. It would make no sense at all with an I patch considering his mother is dead and her "ghost" appears in his dreams to talk to him.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
My $0.02, I was really hoping to bang Mom in the dreamworld, and my final sex with Agnes & Patty was boring. I have wanted to nail Patty since she was first introduced and it was anti-climactic! Didn't get to rail Sexy Maddie's Mom either so ending seemed a bit rushed. Not gonna whine any further though as this was still a great game & the second completed game by the dev! Can't wait to play the next one!!!

How would that be revenge?

She dies, her suffering is over. Right now she's in prison for the rest of her life with some fat birds fist up her pussy. She has to live knowing she lost everything.

Death isn't punishment, it's release.

Legit step family. It would make no sense at all with an I patch considering his mother is dead and her "ghost" appears in his dreams to talk to him.
We really need the + version release for a bit better closure...

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The download sources are all just the "normal" version, the extra content is not included.

Not really that big of a problem, since the extra content can be downloaded separately, but confusing because versionnumber suggests 1.0 extra.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm this creators last game also got ended sudenly aswell so I guess we should not be to suprised.
Was hoping this would be different shame really as these revenge story games are far and few between.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Both these games get MC to valhalla.
MC is best man in a love throbbing relationship with bombshells
he can pick and choose to pleasure any time he pleases

Once you have the world at your feet, the babes of your dreams with you every step of your future life,
achieved ravenga on the wrong doers and surfaced loved 1st outta the hardship of loosing both parents,
what was there more to accomplish?
Rushed... I feel Mallory didnt got what she deserved...
At least an ending where she dies or something.
This dev is known to Rush his endings. His last game had a rushed ending as well. It was like what the fuck...
7 out of 10 devs can't write a decent ending. I'll take a rushed one over ones that leave a bunch of shit unresolved...
So this is the final update and completion of the game?
The game just started to get interesting tbh

And now all the sudden its like game over lol

Wont even trouble myself to watch that ending

Shame really since it was a decent game
Hm this creators last game also got ended sudenly aswell so I guess we should not be to suprised.
Was hoping this would be different shame really as these revenge story games are far and few between.
Enjoy the good life with the babes that mean the most to you. They be fantastic!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Extra Content Only: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
The COMPRESSED Post has the extras for this version.

You can download the Compressed Extras or the Compressed Game with the Extras.
**** Full/Extras

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
why does it say extras when it is the regular version?

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes