4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Ricther

Jan 19, 2018
Pretty Ok Game. Short game the scenes are good, story is a bit dark and not really my cup of tea.
Some people having trouble with the gameplay but its straightforward easy once you figure out the mechanics.
You will lose the first 4 to 5 fights. Get the cross deleting ability for 3 points, arousal and unlock the rest of the first tier.
This is the single best ability to buy. You delete high cross rooms and farm revenge battles.
0 cost leer should replace all your moan cards. After that unlock next skills and get Attack Buff and Photos.
Then Leer 2 and then Attack Buff 2.
Fights should be focused on attack buff then lowering their stress bar/red bar at the top to before full then ending your turn.
Make them "stagger" use abilities 2x with arousal to refresh all skills and get the bar close to full again.
If crosses get high just focus on molesting/deleting cross rooms.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YetAnotherDeviant

Aug 19, 2020
if all of that is matching... not sure what else to advise - no one else has reported any issues.
So this is a bit embarrassing, but I think it actually worked just fine after all. It looks like I, by chance, used one of those few lines that it didn't recognize and translate properly as my benchmark for whether it worked. :oops:

Thanks for the response (and the translation), and sorry for the bother!

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
what even was the point of this game? the ending was so bad that I felt the 2 hours I spent here was a waste.

Ricther

Jan 19, 2018
LOL, I thought the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. Was expecting a sort of Harem or at least some sort of resolution lol. Instead its just edge for no reason. Dunno if the author just gave up halfway cause the end came really abrupt. At least 2 seperate endings or more reaction/interaction from the girls in their 3rd and 4th hearts.
Missed potential.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
There literally is a harem option. you just dont kill anyone. Honestly Im pretty sure the only options are kill everyone or dont kill everyone. Its pretty easy to get.

you even get a Scene at the end with you having harem sex.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
There literally is a harem option. you just dont kill anyone. Honestly Im pretty sure the only options are kill everyone or dont kill everyone. Its pretty easy to get.

you even get a Scene at the end with you having harem sex.
Well, that just traps you in purgatory forever.

I meant "Harem" as in you break the girls' will, and then you all get back to the real world, and they remain your girls (sex friends, girl friends, whatever...). That was the happy ending I wanted.

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
what even was the point of this game? the ending was so bad that I felt the 2 hours I spent here was a waste.
You play erogames for the ending????

TBH this game is miles better than static image games, the voice acting was good too.

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
You play erogames for the ending????

TBH this game is miles better than static image games, the voice acting was good too.
tbh I don't really like the realistic theme of this game so I thought it would payback if it had a satisfying ending. I admit I was kind of bashing the game for not being my cup of tea and it had good production being an h game.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes