4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Pulsation does 0 damage X times, so it scales really well with the attack boost.
I'm not seeing any skill called Intimacy but its probably the one that does double damage if you have a status ailment

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
You take crosses by using the Molest option, early on the girls will always refuse, making it easy to take 5 crosses at a time, but as the game progresses you'll often need to do it two turns in a row.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
This game isnt AS difficult as you make it out to be. It just takes some finessing at times. The hardest part of the game is the very start. Dont bother fighting them day 1 because its nearly impossible to beat them with giving yourself a couple better skills. Them getting 2 or 3 crosses in one day isnt a big deal at all (honestly its great considering later in the game its constantly popping out rooms with 5 crosses) so just pass the turn and get the 9 RP for not spending any AP.

The Fear of Crosses is real but when you have the Blame ability and the ability to delete crosses out of rooms, it becomes very managable. The Blame ability lets you delete 5 of their crosses and later 10. And the deleting Crosses makes it so you can stifle their income. Also remember girls can only move 1 space from where they are per turn so theres no need to delete a room that has 5 if its two away from a girl. helps you save AP for other things.

The main things you need for combat is to swap your moves around. Observe is one of the best skills in the game imo because its a free attack and works really well with the ability that resets all your cooldowns (and gives 2 sp) . You'll get a new better observe after upgrading skills twice. Which is the same skill but 7 damage as opposed to 3.

my strat for the game is that the best defense is a good offense and i focus on bursting the girl down in 2-3 turns and then hitting her while shes stressed out because that cuts even more time from their bar as well as it still does stress damage to her again. So literally the best time to use the cooldown reset ability is right after you stress them out. Though you might want to hold onto the one charge Cooldown reset a little longer because once girls hit 60-90 seconds they start a new attack method that does more damage so minimizing the time they can use that attack method is really helpful.

my favorite moves were the camera moves, observe, and i'd swap out the my 1 cost damage moves when its damage was too obsolete.

I focus on stall the game out by Blaming them to make them give up Crosses and using the Cross delete function on Priority rooms that they have access to. while i focus on getting the RP to improve my skills.

overall this game isnt hard, its just scary to look at in the beginning. once you get used to the flow you can do things with ease.

Edit
I came back and replayed the game. Overall most of my stuff is the same, but i highly recommend the pulsate skill once you get the Atk Up skills. pulsate II does 9 hits combined with the Atk up II skill at Max Stacks is 45 damage for 1 SP. my end game was two Pulse II One Atk II in the center, and the rest was observe.

again a key strat is manipulate their stress and smack them a lot when they are stressed out. the Ideal play is to have them one hit away from stressed out, pass your turn so you have everything ready. hit them with the 1-2 moves needed to stress them out, use all your moves then, then use your excitement to whale on them while stressed. be careful not to stress them out while stressed out .You can delay that stress out so that you can deny them a second turn.
I Replayed the game since I got brought back here. Still a really fun game, added an edit.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PootisPenser76

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man... this game was weird as fuck...

Not sure what the dev was going for here aside from showing people being horrible. I can't say I feel any real pity for any of the girls, the things they did nearly strayed into murder and at the rate they were going, they'd have likely driven MC to suicide in another month or two if they didn't accidentally kill him. Mainly Hiyori... At the same time, a lot of the MC's problems could have been avoided if he just properly stood up to the crazy bitches and actually talked to his teachers and stuff. That's leaving aside how pathetic he had to be to write that one notebook, or fap at school and hide the evidence in his pocket, or get a boner while being kicked around just because he saw a pair of panties... As such I can't say I feel that much pity for him either, even though the girls went way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far for no good reason.

Especially Hiyori. Man. That bitch was batshit crazy. Did not expect that.

Aside from that though, the game is kinda lazily done. The girls don't have any reactions to the others dying, so the order in which you kill them off in doesn't matter at all aside from needing to push down blondie to 1 heart first before you can reduce any of them to zero hearts. Because for some reason the dev was too lazy to code in MC losing his V-card to any of the girls, and it had to be that specific one...

The gameplay was shockingly easy though. As others said, the hardest part is right at the start, but once you get the cross deletion function, it's fairly easy to herd the 3 into a corner, which limits their movements and access to crosses. After that, you just need to take some turns to just delete and or molest to steal crosses for them, and do cumshot battles only when the RNG favors you and you don't need to waste more than 1 AP to keep them in place. Ez.

After that, just grind revenge points and unlock everything you want at whatever pace you want and enjoy messing with the three of them however much you want.

On a side note, the game does NOT tell you that there's a special ending of sorts that happens if you push all three to zero hearts and don't kill them right away. Which is kind of annoying, but you can unlock it in the gallery right after anyway...

Sep 16, 2017
I really like the last few scenes for each of the girls. The ones where they're desperately trying to convince the MC not to kill them are really good, and the fact that they're crying during them is very very good

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
That skill does 0 damage 9 times

Is this peculiarity in the manual translation or just the machine one?
The manual translation is accurate to the original Japanese. (although of course I would say that :ROFLMAO: )

It's been a while since I played the game, but my memory is that "pulsate" is good because of the "9 times attack". That's because all the bonus damage effects still apply for even the 0 base damage, so it actually can do a lot if you have the right effects in play.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Eisritter

Mar 29, 2021
Idk why but I can never see the girls neither in game nor the gallery. Sometimes not even the backgrounds :/ Kinda makes this game pointless if I don't get any H-scenes... Can anyone help with that?

YetAnotherDeviant

Aug 19, 2020
Ok fellow perverts, here it is...

"Revenge Game: Cumshot or death" - Full Manual translation (attached below)

To Install: Place the file in the Revenge Game Cumshot or Death\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

Notes:
- Final file has 4309 non-blank lines and 40448 words.
- It took me nearly 10 weeks to complete (2022-2-5 to 2022-4-18), averaging about 10 hours per week.
- Some patterns that *should* have been handled by Regex, I simply could not make work (I think it's related to embedded carriage returns in the source string). So I had to put every variation in the translation file, and that bloated the file size a bit.
- There may be some minor UI elements (like hover text for some attacks) that I didn't catch.
- There are a few lines that are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.
- This game is psychologically bleak; I enjoyed some parts but it got a bit much at the end....

If you find any issues or non-translated lines, (or missing sections!?), then send me a PM with problem highlighted in the Autotranslation.txt file and I'll update the Manual one.
I feel like I'm missing something here. I downloaded the file and put it in the specified folder, but it doesn't use the translation. It's still just using the shitty MTL.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something here. I downloaded the file and put it in the specified folder, but it doesn't use the translation. It's still just using the shitty MTL.
The game folder name might vary depending on your archive extraction, although the path under there should be the same. the manual file should be put directly into the same folder as where the "shitty ML" auto translation file is written to by BepinEx.

1712193799202.png

if all of that is matching... not sure what else to advise - no one else has reported any issues.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes