4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks hentfreak, probably makes things better!

But I'd suggest if you have the patience please hold out for the edited MTL which osanaiko is currently working on (bless his heart) and will be here sooner or later.
Arigatou.

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks hentfreak, probably makes things better!

But I'd suggest if you have the patience please hold out for the edited MTL which osanaiko is currently working on (bless his heart) and will be here sooner or later.
Arigatou.
Yeah i just saw he is halway done.

The Game was just seriously one of the best H-Games i played in a long time and right up my Alley.
I always like the more involved games like ROBF where the Battle system is about the sex itself. I just wish there were Temptation Events like maybe a gauge for the Protagonist where if the girls seduce him he has to give up crosses he stole from them.

Anyway i really hope there will be a sequal or atleast some DLC.

Reactions: michalt26

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Small progress update:
- went back and did the "kill" route for Natsuna
- also re-read and edited the Natsuna final battle sequence.

Re-reading that previous section I saw a number of punctuation errors and typos. Also a several places that were too basic. It's hard to do a faithful translation in such short sentences, given the higher information density of Japanese, so sometimes the first attempt can sound a bit weird/stilted. I might need to review the rest as well, or get a volunteer to do a proofread.

Progress update: 3985 lines translated.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Progress update: 4162 lines translated. (y)

Getting close to done now. Pretty much only got the three endings left to do. Will need to go through the saves to find the one where they are all unbeaten so I can use it for the kill-all-three end. Phew, it's been a lot of work!

Feb 3, 2020

Getting close to done now. Pretty much only got the three endings left to do. Will need to go through the saves to find the one where they are all unbeaten so I can use it for the kill-all-three end. Phew, it's been a lot of work!
Thank you for your translation (now and in the future). I wanted to take part in the creator's poll so I unfortunately had to play the MTL version so as to have an understanding in order to participate in the polls. But I still can't wait to play ur translated version soon.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020

something that might save you some time, you can spare all three to get that ending and then choose to kill them in the postgame and it'll still give you the kill ending.

Thanks for all the work you're putting in

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ok fellow perverts, here it is...

"Revenge Game: Cumshot or death" - Full Manual translation (attached below)

To Install: Place the file in the Revenge Game Cumshot or Death\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

Notes:
- Final file has 4309 non-blank lines and 40448 words.
- It took me nearly 10 weeks to complete (2022-2-5 to 2022-4-18), averaging about 10 hours per week.
- Some patterns that *should* have been handled by Regex, I simply could not make work (I think it's related to embedded carriage returns in the source string). So I had to put every variation in the translation file, and that bloated the file size a bit.
- There may be some minor UI elements (like hover text for some attacks) that I didn't catch.
- There are a few lines that are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.
- This game is psychologically bleak; I enjoyed some parts but it got a bit much at the end....

If you find any issues or non-translated lines, (or missing sections!?), then send me a PM with problem highlighted in the Autotranslation.txt file and I'll update the Manual one.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes