4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Feb 3, 2020
Ok fellow perverts, here it is...

"Revenge Game: Cumshot or death" - Full Manual translation (attached below)

To Install: Place the file in the Revenge Game Cumshot or Death\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

Notes:
- Final file has 4309 non-blank likes and 40448 words.
- It took me nearly 10 weeks to complete (2022-4-5 to 2022-4-18), averaging about 10 hours per week.
- Some patterns that *should* have been handled by Regex, I simply could not make work (I think it's related to embedded carriage returns in the source string). So I had to put every variation in the translation file, and that bloated the file size a bit.
- There may be some minor UI elements (like hover text for some attacks) that I didn't catch.
- There are a few lines that simply are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.
- This game is psychologically bleak; I enjoyed some parts but it got a bit much at the end....

If you find any issues or non-translated lines, (or missing sections!?), then send me a PM with problem highlighted in the Autotranslation.txt file and I'll update the Manual one.
Congrats on finishing it and thanks again for making it.

Reactions: osanaiko

Yolooogame

Oct 20, 2019

To Install: Place the file in the Revenge Game Cumshot or Death\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

Notes:
- It took me nearly 10 weeks to complete (2022-4-5 to 2022-4-18), averaging about 10 hours per week.
- Some patterns that *should* have been handled by Regex, I simply could not make work (I think it's related to embedded carriage returns in the source string). So I had to put every variation in the translation file, and that bloated the file size a bit.
- There may be some minor UI elements (like hover text for some attacks) that I didn't catch.
- There are a few lines that are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.
- This game is psychologically bleak; I enjoyed some parts but it got a bit much at the end....

If you find any issues or non-translated lines, (or missing sections!?), then send me a PM with problem highlighted in the Autotranslation.txt file and I'll update the Manual one.
Thank you a lot for your hard work !

However I got a small problem with the file I can't find a way to download it in fact it leads me to an attachments. So I tried to copy paste it on an other empty file .txt but it doesn't seem to work, any ideas ?

Dec 14, 2021

Notes:
- There are a few lines that are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.

You, my good sir, are a God amongst men. Thank you for your hard work. We adore you <3

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017

Notes:

Thank you so much, I'm gonna replay this game right now!

R34zone

Feb 9, 2020

Notes:

So, do i have to delete anything on the en/text file or no?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So, do i have to delete anything on the en/text file or no?
you might want to clear out anything inside _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt to catch any untranslated text for osanaiko, but otherwise no.
mickymouse is correct, you don't need to remove an existing _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file. Once the ManualTranslations.txt file is dropped into the folder, it will be used in preference to anything in the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file *if* the string matches. As I mentioned in my notes, there are some strings that just don't match for some reason but I can't do anything about that.

And yes, if you are collecting untranslated lines, then starting from an empty _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file is the way to do it (y)

Chuwy.Joe52

Mar 23, 2020

Notes:

Been looking forward to this one. Thanks a bunch for all your hard work.

explosiver

Aug 26, 2018
After marathoning this all night, I can say the ending is meh. It doesn't offer as much closure as you would hope. Part of that is the death game schtick, but it doesn't bother showing you what happens afterward. You never even figure out if it's real or not, and that question is asked.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018

Notes:

You are godlike but how do I download the file?

gallantry

May 8, 2022

Notes:

Thank you so much!

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the Translation. Honestly its not a bad game the dude anger is justified just wish it had more context at the end of the game for the winning route. As for the slave route could have been done better could have easily given the girls a slave mark or something and make them serve him and beat the game.

• Red Heart

BloodyNights

Apr 8, 2018
I liked the game, just kind of wish there was perhaps more to the losing to the girls part. Maybe more Femdom scenes? A loophole to the rules etc. Maybe the main character embraces being a masochist or something. But that's just me when coming for the femdom content rather than the becoming a dom content.

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
I liked the game, just kind of wish there was perhaps more to the losing to the girls part. Maybe more Femdom scenes? A loophole to the rules etc. Maybe the main character embraces being a masochist or something. But that's just me when coming for the femdom content rather than the becoming a dom content.
I know right? I started feeling really bad for the girls and didn't want to continue. I'd say thats a bad trait for an H-game to have, but hey at least i learned that the bullied must not become the bullyman himself

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is this gonna be full of femdom game or theres rape content too? i mean the man dominate rape and take revenge?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes