4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I'm able to do JP to ENG translation.

I won't make promises about how long it will take without seeing how big the dialogue is for this game, especially with my other Editing work. But I do guarantee that if I start, I WILL finish.

What I don't have is the knowledge or the mental bandwidth to work out how to extract/modify the dialogue. Is there anyone with interest to collaborate and work on that technical part?
Since it's Unity, it's probably a run-time translation that hits google (or others, but rarely set up for others) after each line of dialogue. Those lines translated during game play are usually saved in text files with the [kanji/katakana]=[translated line] for each line of dialogue/button text, usually in a directory with "Translation" in the name.

The only kicker is that you have to spend hours/days playing every possible choice before you can do a complete translation.

It's usually a royal PITA with all the branching/combos normally found in other games. This one should be easier with only 3 NPCs (and probably fairly linear for each).

Edit:
Yep, using BepInEx. The translation files are contained in the BepInEx\Translation\en\Text directory.
Barely anything in them, as usual. They ran it long enough to verify that the translation was working then sent it out the door.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The death game will continue until either your heart,
OR the hearts of all three girls, are no longer beating.
So, at the end either you die, or the three girls that you were jerking it off to die? Holy shit, this got dark really fast...

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Suckiest Revenge Game Ever

You die if they got 50 cross and then can only get out if you die.
You can kill them or spare them but there is a catch , you will spend in this unescaped space for eternity no matter the result. (i guess if you spare them , you might get companion to stay with you? )

fucking hell. man got bullied and this is his "freedom" after his revenge

Next time don't make a deal with whatever fucking black magic eh?

• Haha
Reactions: TankyThomas

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I almost didn't understand what i did, and i didn't complete the game yet. And i stopped reading the text!
But i still think about what's gonna happen if they survive.
I mean... the MC is a sissy surrounded by bullies... he'll probably never be seen again.:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes