4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Oh i get it now. the Atk boost in this game is flat as opposed to percent based so the atk boost is really strong for pulsation because it hits multiple times.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
ok i finished the game.
The mtl is really bad here but the game overall is not bad... i try to put my game save here with the present mtl translation :ROFLMAO:
Stil is a game with less of 10 hours gameplay so is a short one. Enjoy

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm able to do JP to ENG translation.

I won't make promises about how long it will take without seeing how big the dialogue is for this game, especially with my other Editing work. But I do guarantee that if I start, I WILL finish.
I've started translating. Hand translated and tested the first 440 lines today. That's just over 10% of the total number of lines, and about 2/3 of the way through the intro/tutorials.

It's my first time to try translating a BePinEx + XUnity Auto Translator game, and it is very annoying that the dialogue lines are not recorded in display order - seems like half the time is wasted searching for the next line!

The MTL is also rarely helpful, especially in the spoken dialogue parts. Thank the FSM for wwwjdic.

Anyway, I'm reasonably happy with how it's coming along. I'll rarely be able to spend as much time in one session as I did today, so at a fair pace I guess it might be another 2 to 3 weeks.

Dec 14, 2021
I think I am going to wait until either a fan translation or an official translation is released. The letters MTL have never cursed me more. Osanaiko if you end up making the fan translation then you are a certified big pp person.

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I'm able to do JP to ENG translation.

I won't make promises about how long it will take without seeing how big the dialogue is for this game, especially with my other Editing work. But I do guarantee that if I start, I WILL finish.

What I don't have is the knowledge or the mental bandwidth to work out how to extract/modify the dialogue. Is there anyone with interest to collaborate and work on that technical part?
Thank you so much for your effort, I can't overstate how much I appreciate you for this.

12laus

May 13, 2017
Hey guys. I know someone already said they would do a full TL, but just to tide some people over, I TL'd all of the pre-amble and plot until and including the first tutorial. and also the UI. That should allow you to have a basic understanding of what's going on and how to play the game.

I can't claim that 100% of the TL is accurate, I used a variety of online translators as well as my own knowledge.

I did this for myself basically as I wanted to know what was going on, and to be honest, I was looking at the files and saw that it was just 300 lines, and thought, oh that's easy. Only to then realise that new lines would auto generate as you play!

Just replace the text file in \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and you should be good to go.

Just to temper expectations, I probably won't do the rest. Except for a few excerpts with new rules being added, it all just seemed like flashbacks of them beating the shit out of MC to justify your revenge-seeking :shrug:

Last edited:

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I already hate this game. But at least there is a debugger

View attachment 1633149

Added 1440x1080 instead of 800*600 (because isn't 2005)
Press D to open the debugger, and have fun being op. Gallery is already unlocked
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "shikaeshigame_Data\Managed"
copy resizer.txt in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" for smaller fonts

P.S.: I'll take another look for a gallery unlocker tomorrow because is 4.10 here xD
P.P.S.: Added the gallery unlocker because i can't go to bed doing half of the job xD
MY MAN!

• Hey there
Reactions: noxtek

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
Does anyone have a patch translated from Japanese to Chinese
I think you are better off finding a chinese forum that likes japanese stuff and ask for a translation there, even here proper english not always given either.
PS: as a thought since chinese is based on japanese or vice versa maybe mtl wouldn't be so bad for you, maybe give that a try.

Reactions: TankyThomas
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes