4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
is this gonna be full of femdom game or theres rape content too? i mean the man dominate rape and take revenge?
There's some male-dominant parts to the final revenge victories, but no ongoing scenes.

Just rape and making them either your eternal sex slaves (without any more content, just replay of previous scenes), or condemning them to death via the phone app.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
There's some male-dominant parts to the final revenge victories, but no ongoing scenes.

Just rape and making them either your eternal sex slaves (without any more content, just replay of previous scenes), or condemning them to death via the phone app.
so the male dominant one is only at ending? and almost all of other scene is femdom?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
so the male dominant one is only at ending? and almost all of other scene is femdom?
During the story part, yes. I think as you win each stage in the battles you get a scene where MC is dominant.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
is this gonna be full of femdom game or theres rape content too? i mean the man dominate rape and take revenge?
Yes to the 2nd question, although about halfway through for each of the 3 girls. It's only light femdom in the first half that's really underwhelming.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
im really scared to play this game, im scare if i wake up hidden festish inside me about fendom and i dont want to be M, i want to be S, i think i wont play it

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Unknown Developer I saw you mentioned the machine translation in your review.

Did you know there was a 100% human translation?

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Developer: Game Colon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Here it says MTL, and as I said, they missed the subject of the sentences all the time, by that I mean the subject (I, you, he, she, it...) was obviously wrong according to the context. This happens because Japanese doesn't use pronouns as much as English and lets the context determine who is the subject, and who is the object, and a machine can't understand context so it ends up missing it all the time (in Portuguese there's the suffix of the verb indicating the subject, but in Japanese that doesn't exist either, no surprise a machine would have problems). These are mistakes that a human would not do, even if just proofreading a machine translation. Of course, the level of quality of this MTL is out of the question, it wasn't just a bunch of gibberish, and compared to others I've seen, you could at least understand what was being said, so it's one of the best I've seen, but I don't think it was even proofread by a human being.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Here it says MTL, and as I said, they missed the subject of the sentences all the time, by that I mean the subject (I, you, he, she, it...) was obviously wrong according to the context. This happens because Japanese doesn't use pronouns as much as English and lets the context determine who is the subject, and who is the object, and a machine can't understand context so it ends up missing it all the time (in Portuguese there's the suffix of the verb indicating the subject, but in Japanese that doesn't exist either, no surprise a machine would have problems). These are mistakes that a human would not do, even if just proofreading a machine translation. Of course, the level of quality of this MTL is out of the question, it wasn't just a bunch of gibberish, and compared to others I've seen, you could at least understand what was being said, so it's one of the best I've seen, but I don't think it was even proofread by a human being.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear: the original release was MTL, and yes, it had a lot of problems.

But I did a full manual translation (more than just a proofreading): https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-game-cumshot-or-death-final-game-colon.107229/post-7953900

The only reason I tell people about it is because it was lot of work and I am proud of it. From your review, I guessed you didn't know there was a proper translation available.

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm sorry if Ii wasn't clear: the original release was MTL, and yes, it had a lot of problems.

But I did a full manual translation (more than just a proofreading): https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-game-cumshot-or-death-final-game-colon.107229/post-7953900

The only reason I tell people about it is because it was lot of work and I am proud of it. From your review, I guessed you didn't know there was a proper translation available.
No, I didn't. I just downloaded and played the game. I didn't realize someone had made a manual translation. Then what I got was the original release. And thanks for your hard work, though I didn't actually see it, if I replay it, I'll use your translation for sure.

Reactions: osanaiko

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
I already hate this game. But at least there is a debugger

View attachment 1633149

Added 1440x1080 instead of 800*600 (because isn't 2005)
Press D to open the debugger, and have fun being op. Gallery is already unlocked
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "shikaeshigame_Data\Managed"
copy resizer.txt in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" for smaller fonts

P.S.: I'll take another look for a gallery unlocker tomorrow because is 4.10 here xD
P.P.S.: Added the gallery unlocker because i can't go to bed doing half of the job xD
This cheats keep working ??

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes